What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WallStreetBets

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seriously, I was waiting for this to trickle into here! No advice here, but I like BB NOK AMC and of course GME hold and buy that shit up! Diamond hands baby.

Chappi

I think cannabis stocks are obvious choice. Cronos Group Inc. was the most shorted among the pot stocks, with short interest of 32%. That was followed by Canopy with 26% and Tilray Inc. with 23%.

*I don’t own any of these stocks or recommend you buy them or am I giving investment advice just pure speculation which is dangerous.

Last edited:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The psychedelic sector is burgeoning...

Great!
ThumbsUp.gif

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

Stocks are one thing, but when they attack silver in earnest, that is when the PTB will crack down. They talked good silver squeeze last weekend, and then got skaird away pretty dmn easily. Take delivery, and buy more.

Latest posts

Latest posts