What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What peppers are you growing this year. (2020)

eyesdownchronic

Howdy Folks!

Not sure if there already is a thread for this (if there is please point me in the right direction,) but lets hear what peppers everyone has going.

I got some hot banana, habanero, pablano, spicy carribean, butch t scoripion, and a monkey face I'm pretty stoked for.

davers

I also planted peppers and did some green houses to my garden too. I do green houses few time per year for my garden. Plus for my garden I bought really cool tool- remington chainsaws because I often work with wood and other materials duirng making tiny houses.

Last edited:

Big M

I have some bell peppers, corno di toro, cayenne, habanero, serrano, purira, and peruvian purple going this year. I'm hoping to keep one each of the purira and peruvian purple as perennials and bring them inside over the winter.