What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coronavirus.. outlook

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Any statistics on these people dying every day in the Netherlands? Any specific types of people or are these just all kinds?

They dont say what kind of people are dying.Could be some elderly, although they are now fully vaccinated, but always tge chance for that of course.This kind of information tgey keep it on the back ground.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Coronavirus Cases:

view by countryDeaths:

3,501,759Recovered:

ACTIVE CASES
Currently Infected Patients
14,844,895 (99.4%)
in Mild Condition

95,252 (0.6%)
Serious or Critical

CLOSED CASES
Cases which had an outcome:
150,164,596 (98%)
Recovered / Discharged

3,501,759 (2%)
Deaths

Doctor M

464675f338aa6a24.jpeg

mexcurandero420

Veteran
The S1 protein of SARS-CoV-2 crosses the blood–brain barrier in mice
Nature Neuroscience volume 24, pages368–378 (2021)Cite this article
Abstract

It is unclear whether severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2, which causes coronavirus disease 2019, can enter the brain. Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 binds to cells via the S1 subunit of its spike protein. We show that intravenously injected radioiodinated S1 (I-S1) readily crossed the blood–brain barrier in male mice, was taken up by brain regions and entered the parenchymal brain space. I-S1 was also taken up by the lung, spleen, kidney and liver. Intranasally administered I-S1 also entered the brain, although at levels roughly ten times lower than after intravenous administration. APOE genotype and sex did not affect whole-brain I-S1 uptake but had variable effects on uptake by the olfactory bulb, liver, spleen and kidney. I-S1 uptake in the hippocampus and olfactory bulb was reduced by lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation. Mechanistic studies indicated that I-S1 crosses the blood–brain barrier by adsorptive transcytosis and that murine angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 is involved in brain and lung uptake, but not in kidney, liver or spleen uptake.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
I've never counted myself among the faithful who believed every word Big Don of the Convfefe fame uttered, BUT it does look like he was right on the money with regards the origin of the Coronavirus, in that it does now seem to have escaped from a Chinese bioweapons lab in Wuhan. No wonder the Chinese were so cagey about allowing inspectors to look through that death bug lab. I wonder what the next escapee bug will be capable of doing to this planet's population. The mind boggles.

igrowone

Veteran
if covid did spring from a chinese lab, gotta wonder if the chinese are going to stick to that road
if that doesn't scare the hell out of you you're probably dead
I'm a neutral on it, there seems like some indication it could have slipped out from a lab
but the work may not have been bioweapon oriented, perhaps in a nebulous category
I doubt the world will let this go, everybody was affected

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
slipped from a lab??? or maybe the lab released it ... do u think that if this virus or another killed 10/50/100m chinese , the govt gives a shit.... less mouths to feed....

igrowone

Veteran
slipped from a lab??? or maybe the lab released it ... do u think that if this virus or another killed 10/50/100m chinese , the govt gives a shit.... less mouths to feed....

depends on the 10/50/100m chinese who were part of the body count
as in the leadership bodies, the virus was kind of like invisible rabid dogs
for christ's sake it infected the POTUS, the most highly guarded individual on the planet
so I think the chinese care a great deal, it's just plain rational
edit - rational means simple self interest, I don't think the chinese leadership is particularly suicidal

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
depends on the 10/50/100m chinese who were part of the body count
as in the leadership bodies, the virus was kind of like invisible rabid dogs
for christ's sake it infected the POTUS, the most highly guarded individual on the planet
so I think the chinese care a great deal, it's just plain rational
edit - rational means simple self interest, I don't think the chinese leadership is particularly suicidal

if they can release it into their...and other general public's , and somehow isolate themselves(the ccc), these motherfuckers would do it in a heartbeat...

Swamp Thang

Veteran
For anyone thinking about taking a Chinese-made Coronavirus "vaccination", my advice would be that they think twice. Chile, Bahrain, Mongolia, and The Seychelles Islands, all fell for the Trojan Horse of allowing their citizens to be injected with a hurriedly provided Chinese-made "vaccine", and the result has been nothing short of disastrous. People in those four countries are now dying like so many guinea pigs and lab rats in the aftermath of a sadistic experiment gone wrong or gone right, as the makers of the vaccine may secretly feel.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/relied-chinese-vaccines-now-theyre-182246542.html

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
For anyone thinking about taking a Chinese-made Coronavirus "vaccination", my advice would be that they think twice. Chile, Bahrain, Mongolia, and The Seychelles Islands, all fell for the Trojan Horse of allowing their citizens to be injected with a hurriedly provided Chinese-made "vaccine", and the result has been nothing short of disastrous. People in those four countries are now dying like so many guinea pigs and lab rats in the aftermath of a sadistic experiment gone wrong or gone right, as the makers of the vaccine may secretly feel.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/relied-chinese-vaccines-now-theyre-182246542.html

does that surprise anyone??? its like everything else they make...pieces of shit...

mexcurandero420

Veteran
New COVID-19 Variant With 46 Mutations Discovered In Southern France

Since its arrival in late November, the unquestionably mild Omicron strain of Covid-19 has sent daily new infections to record highs, while hospital admissions - and particularly deaths - have remained relatively low compared to the giant new denominator.

But it was only a matter of time before a new variant hit the scene. Like omicron, it appears this new variant originated in an African country - Cameroon - after being isolated by scientists in southern France.

The first official case is reported to be a traveler from Cameroon, and it's now spreading in Southern France where at least 12 people have been infected with it, according to research published on medrvix.

To be clear - we know virtually nothing about this new strain aside from the fact that it exists. Nothing on severity, transmissibility, 'long covid', etc. We do know it's highly mutated from the original strain, much like Omicron. It's also too soon to tell if it will be classified as a 'variant of concern.'

In the medrvix preprint, which has yet to be peer-reviewed, experts from a French government-backed program said they had identified 46 mutations in the variant.
"SARS-CoV-2 variants have become a major virological, epidemiological and clinical concern, particularly with regard to the risk of escape from vaccine-induced immunity," the paper's authors wrote.​

The scientists also postulated that the new variant was probably of "Cameroonian" origin. Readers can find the complete report below. The variant has been given the name B.1.640.2, and was first detected by experts at the IHU Mediterranee Infection Foundation in Marseille.

According to the paper, the scientists' analysis of the variant's genome revealed 46 mutations and "37 deletions resulting in 30 amino acid substitutions and 12 deletions. Fourteen 43 amino acid substitutions, including N501Y and E484K, and 9 deletions are located in the 44 spike protein."

Read the full report below:

https://www.scribd.com/document/550734805/2021-12-24-21268174v1-full#from_embed