What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coronavirus.. outlook

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Those numbers must be much lower than the actual numbers. I can't see only 2% of the world having had it yet. If that is true, then after 18 months of this being out there, we are only just starting with the death toll.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Ive received my first Pfizer vaccine shot in 3 weeks the hopefully the next vaccine shot.

I wont be updating figures from worldometer everyday Good luck everyone

igrowone

Veteran
Ive received my first Pfizer vaccine shot in 3 weeks the hopefully the next vaccine shot.

I wont be updating figures from worldometer everyday Good luck everyone

thank you for your diligence on this
grim times, let's hope we're sliding down from the peak

armedoldhippy

Veteran
thank you for your diligence on this
grim times, let's hope we're sliding down from the peak

cases on rise here ...again. was picking up breakfast yesterday morning, talking to a local LEO in the parking lot as we left. he was bemoaning the fact the lots of folks were taking their masks off too early...and HE did not have one on in the store either. pot, meet kettle...

St. Phatty

cases on rise here ...again. was picking up breakfast yesterday morning, talking to a local LEO in the parking lot as we left. he was bemoaning the fact the lots of folks were taking their masks off too early...and HE did not have one on in the store either. pot, meet kettle...

I wonder how he would feel if they were wearing mask bongs.

Acrylic_Gas_Mask_Water_Pipe_Bong_0_ff9f6b6b-0dde-4e95-9f22-00a47b0ca78e_600x.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I wonder how he would feel if they were wearing mask bongs.

it probably would not make him flinch, lol. TN has stopped prosecuting possession cases. state labs are so overwhelmed with meth cases that they informed district attorneys across the state that they were not going to do testing RE cannabis unless it was felony-grade weights for sale. the legality & proliferation of high-CBD hemp & the Delta-8 products produced so much confusion that they essentially threw their arms up & said "you know what? i didn't give a fuck about pot anyway..." they have bigger problems on their plates.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Coronavirus Cases:

view by countryDeaths:

2,918,676Recovered:

ACTIVE CASES
Currently Infected Patients
23,271,547 (99.6%)
in Mild Condition

101,853 (0.4%)
Serious or Critical

CLOSED CASES
Cases which had an outcome:
108,450,683 (97%)
Recovered / Discharged

2,918,676 (3%)
Deaths:comfort:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
moron where i work (nice guy, but dense. typical Chumpy) told us last week that his mother in law was sick, in the hospital with pneumonia. he and his wife went to visit her, as folks are wont to do. (he's been sniffling etc for WEEKS) well, now MIL is dead from Covid 19, and he & wife are both testing positive. stupid motherfucker CAME IN TO WORK knowing he was positive, now two shift supervisors are out, one of them bad sick, and 4 others out being tested. "it's just the sniffles, dude! what's your problem?"

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
moron where i work (nice guy, but dense. typical Chumpy) told us last week that his mother in law was sick, in the hospital with pneumonia. he and his wife went to visit her, as folks are wont to do. (he's been sniffling etc for WEEKS) well, now MIL is dead from Covid 19, and he & wife are both testing positive. stupid motherfucker CAME IN TO WORK knowing he was positive, now two shift supervisors are out, one of them bad sick, and 4 others out being tested. "it's just the sniffles, dude! what's your problem?"

That is very smart.Looks like the one of the family from my neighbor, who was sick too, brought it with him to his sick mother, she passed away 10 days later.At the moment a lot of people in their thirties on the ICU.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Coronavirus Cases:

view by countryDeaths:

2,941,349Recovered:

ACTIVE CASES
Currently Infected Patients
23,571,611 (99.6%)
in Mild Condition

102,656 (0.4%)
Serious or Critical

CLOSED CASES