What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coronavirus.. outlook

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
She was not the only one, also a healthcare worker of 28 years old in Beloit got an aneurysm after her second vaccine few days after.

https://www.afinalwarning.com/497161.html

What a professor in immunology explained is that no research is done about the reaction of the complement system to these new type of vaccines.
Aneurysms unfortunately are ticking time bombs, silent killers. We have seen this over the years, many times, where a perfectly normal individual all of a sudden dies of a brain aneurysm, or any other fatal aneurysms.

That being said, could it have been a trigger? Absolutely! OTOH there was a pre-existing albeit "unknown" condition.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Coronavirus Cases:
view by country
Deaths:
Recovered:
ACTIVE CASES
Currently Infected Patients
22,061,564 (99.6%)
in Mild Condition

93,918 (0.4%)
Serious or Critical

Show Statistics
CLOSED CASES
Cases which had an outcome:
87,392,775 (97%)
Recovered / Discharged

2,479,313 (3%)
Deaths:comfort:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Aneurysms unfortunately are ticking time bombs, silent killers. We have seen this over the years, many times, where a perfectly normal individual all of a sudden dies of a brain aneurysm, or any other fatal aneurysms.

That being said, could it have been a trigger? Absolutely! OTOH there was a pre-existing albeit "unknown" condition.

take any population of ANY real size, and a certain number of folks (both young & old, healthy & not) are going to die within days of anything/nothing happening. life is tough, death sucks, it happens. law of averages until i see peer-reviewed studies showing causation...

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Coronavirus Cases:
view by country
Deaths:
Recovered:
ACTIVE CASES
21,893,320 (99.6%)
in Mild Condition

92,834 (0.4%)
Serious or Critical

Show Statistics
CLOSED CASES
87,872,065 (97%)
Recovered / Discharged

2,487,403 (3%)

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Does this give you a very low grade fever and make the tops of your lungs feel like they have been abused with too deep a power hit? I have something. Temp is 99.4 (highest yet), and I have to wear outside clothes to not feel cold. The worst is, I don't feel like hitting the whip. It was cold in the bed last night, so the temp has been turned up.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does this give you a very low grade fever and make the tops of your lungs feel like they have been abused with too deep a power hit? I have something. Temp is 99.4 (highest yet), and I have to wear outside clothes to not feel cold. The worst is, I don't feel like hitting the whip. It was cold in the bed last night, so the temp has been turned up.

GO GET TESTED.

Swamp Thang

Veteran

If you don't mind me asking sir, what has been your stand thus far, on social distancing, mask wearing and frequent hand washing ?

Regardless of the reply to my question, I suggest that you review the cocktail of drugs that Medfinder used to successfully defeat the covid virus very recently, and then start using those meds right away.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Lareb: 65 reports of death after inoculation with corona vaccines.

The Lareb side effect center in the Netherlands has received 65 reports of deaths following vaccination with corona vaccines to date. That's 30 more compared to a week ago. According to the organization, it concerns 55 elderly people aged 80 and over and 10 elderly between 65 and 79 years.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Coronavirus Cases:
view by country
Deaths:
Recovered:
ACTIVE CASES
21,854,275 (99.6%)
in Mild Condition

92,190 (0.4%)
Serious or Critical

Show Statistics
CLOSED CASES
88,328,604 (97%)
Recovered / Discharged

2,499,107 (3%)

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
There are other bugs out in the wild. Remember the 2 day bug? I am fine now. I used Sam Skunkman's covid protocol of ingesting terps and breaking down virus cell walls. That and sleeping the whole dam day wearing a coat inside.

No need to panic just because the NWO wants us to.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
There are other bugs out in the wild. Remember the 2 day bug? I am fine now. I used Sam Skunkman's covid protocol of ingesting terps and breaking down virus cell walls. That and sleeping the whole dam day wearing a coat inside.

No need to panic just because the NWO wants us to.

But but but I WANT to panic. It is my RIGHT to panic.

Anyways, good deal that you didn't have the dreaded disease. Every time I get a mild headache, I panic, because it is my right to do so, while flapping my arms and running in circles like a headless chicken.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
But but but I WANT to panic. It is my RIGHT to panic.

Anyways, good deal that you didn't have the dreaded disease. Every time I get a mild headache, I panic, because it is my right to do so, while flapping my arms and running in circles like a headless chicken.
... I ain't touching that one, nope :)

I see no point in being tested unless it is required by one’s employer to come back to work.

Haved corona and i didnt wish to go to be tested.

Doctor and shes medical sister was threaten me with authoritary
talks and yelling on me,like "YOU NEED TO GO TESTED"

I was read a law and there was writed that testing is not mandatory,
after i told that to mine doctor she was in rage hang up phone
call,like she run away from me.

It was real event,no any BS.

Mine experience and hunch tells me there is a real something
fishy in corona plandemic.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Coronavirus Cases:
view by country