What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coronavirus.. outlook

Mary57

Let’s hope the vaccines kick in before those numbers get much higher

They seem to be starting to affect the numbers in the US, at least in Humboldt. I'm not pressuring anyone and am too far down on the list to have to make a decision about my own body just yet.

The nursing homes on the East Coast are very closed mouthed, but my 85 year old father got his second shot of Moderna in a fairly comfortable facility that is run by the same company that runs a medicare facility.

My 86 year old mother is in a much more "posh" facility that she says has also received adequate supplies of the vaccine. Mom's doctor has probably decided that she is too fragile to be vaccinated, but she isn't going to tell me outright because she's too much of a mom to let me worry about her.

Fridays are when KMUD, our local community radio station, has a call in talk show for immature audiences only where we try not to take the news too seriously; one of the hosts had just been vaccinated yesterday. He's a young guy with medical conditions, but he did it to protect our community, not to protect himself.

I think that's why most people decide to get vaccinated right now. It isn't mandatory. It's by invitation only and nobody has to pay for it. You can sign up to be notified when it's your turn by landline phone instead of carrying a smartphone. I don't know how it works anywhere else, but there is no reason in the world why I couldn't have gotten away with lying and using a burner phone or just a "burner phone number" if I had wanted to be extra safe.

These are just observations. I don't judge anybody or claim to know anything more than I do.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
My aged grandmother, an aunt and her husband have had their first vaccine- mother in law is due for hers on Saturday next week
As I’m still under 50 I don’t think I’m even on the radar for a good few months, but I’ll have it once it’s there.
Fuck this fucking virus, pardon my language.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Coronavirus Cases:
view by country
Deaths:
Recovered:
ACTIVE CASES
Currently Infected Patients
22,559,950 (99.6%)
in Mild Condition

94,584 (0.4%)
Serious or Critical

Show Statistics
CLOSED CASES
Cases which had an outcome:
86,220,744 (97%)
Recovered / Discharged

2,465,593 (3%)
Deaths

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Coronavirus Cases:
view by country
Deaths:
Recovered:
ACTIVE CASES
Currently Infected Patients
22,261,410 (99.6%)
in Mild Condition

94,168 (0.4%)
Serious or Critical
CLOSED CASES
Cases which had an outcome:
86,899,828 (97%)
Recovered / Discharged

2,473,747 (3%)
Deaths:comfort:

The ones that take vaccine for Morona virus will not be left in peace,
this is just beggining of set of vaccines that will come to you.

Anti-Christ was come and waits that you obey his orders.

Freedom was always payed in blood but conformism dont aloud you
to have proper critical thinking.

Just wait that somewanne else made freedom for you,you will awake
as worst then a slave.

Have a great Sunday

Swamp Thang

Veteran
The ones that take vaccine for Morona virus will not be left in peace,
this is just beggining of set of vaccines that will come to you.

Anti-Christ was come and waits that you obey his orders.

Freedom was always payed in blood but conformism dont aloud you
to have proper critical thinking.

Just wait that somewanne else made freedom for you,you will awake
as worst then a slave.

Have a great Sunday

WTF ?

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran

In other words it will screw your immune system and this week explained a general practitioner at the radio why he is upset and that has to do that a completely healthy 90 year old woman with no health issues suddenly died thnx to a stroke, TIA just after she received her first jab.

igrowone

Veteran
In other words it will screw your immune system and this week explained a general practitioner at the radio why he is upset and that has to do that a completely healthy 90 year old woman with no health issues suddenly died thnx to a stroke, TIA just after she received her first jab.
TIA's normally don't have permanent consequences
strokes do, sounds like she had a full fledged stroke
but strokes are occasionally diagnosed as TIA's
so far the studies show no health impacts from the vaccines
but we're damn early in this game

Im'One

Completely healthy 90 year old somehow
had a stroke...that never happens right?
Anecdotal evidence is not working for me.
Use peer reviewed studies please if you want credit for your report.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway

And she had just run a marathon the day before, lol.:laughing:

I give you a hint on what i was thinking.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1399312/Bill-Gates-news-coronavirus-vaccine-booster-variant-south-africa-brazil-cases-deaths-ont

This article wasnt only in UK Express MSM,it was also in other news like RT,etc.

Thing is now we have new variants,South-African,then Manaus,then others comes....
they dont have plan to live you in peace your lives,plan is quite satanic and new
vaccines comes to those that was already start to vaccinate self.

Already some countries give plans to prohibte you to get jobs,to go in restaurants,
to go on concerts if you dont have covid-19 pass.

I am not in conspiracy theorist thingy,but CT people was already made good assumptions
on what will happend to us,but manhood are too much optimistic and they swallow
everything what elite gang put infront them.

So be prepared for 3rd vaccine you unbelivers,cause she comes your way.

Hope we can have civilized disscusion and not accuse each other as we are in same pot,
slowly cooked like a frogs.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
New variants are the gift of the quest for herd immunity. (The more a virus spreads, the more it replicates- and the more it mutates. )
If border closures and restrictions had been tighter like some countries, we’d probably be in a better place for the vaccines to take over.
But here we are.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
TIA's normally don't have permanent consequences
strokes do, sounds like she had a full fledged stroke
but strokes are occasionally diagnosed as TIA's
so far the studies show no health impacts from the vaccines
but we're damn early in this game

She was not the only one, also a healthcare worker of 28 years old in Beloit got an aneurysm after her second vaccine few days after.

https://www.afinalwarning.com/497161.html

What a professor in immunology explained is that no research is done about the reaction of the complement system to these new type of vaccines.