Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by igrowone View Post

depends on the 10/50/100m chinese who were part of the body count
    as in the leadership bodies, the virus was kind of like invisible rabid dogs
    for christ's sake it infected the POTUS, the most highly guarded individual on the planet
    so I think the chinese care a great deal, it's just plain rational
    edit - rational means simple self interest, I don't think the chinese leadership is particularly suicidal
    if they can release it into their...and other general public's , and somehow isolate themselves(the ccc), these motherfuckers would do it in a heartbeat...

Comment

For anyone thinking about taking a Chinese-made Coronavirus "vaccination", my advice would be that they think twice. Chile, Bahrain, Mongolia, and The Seychelles Islands, all fell for the Trojan Horse of allowing their citizens to be injected with a hurriedly provided Chinese-made "vaccine", and the result has been nothing short of disastrous. People in those four countries are now dying like so many guinea pigs and lab rats in the aftermath of a sadistic experiment gone wrong or gone right, as the makers of the vaccine may secretly feel.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/relied-ch...182246542.html
      I feel more like I do now, than I did before I made this observation.

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Thang View Post
        For anyone thinking about taking a Chinese-made Coronavirus "vaccination", my advice would be that they think twice. Chile, Bahrain, Mongolia, and The Seychelles Islands, all fell for the Trojan Horse of allowing their citizens to be injected with a hurriedly provided Chinese-made "vaccine", and the result has been nothing short of disastrous. People in those four countries are now dying like so many guinea pigs and lab rats in the aftermath of a sadistic experiment gone wrong or gone right, as the makers of the vaccine may secretly feel.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/relied-ch...182246542.html
        does that surprise anyone??? its like everything else they make...pieces of shit...

Comment

Working...
        X