What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coronavirus.. outlook

Not to be rude, but the math doesn’t support that conclusion.

If you're using a manipulated data set as your input, then obviously your result will be a false representation...
Time will show us both who was right all along and it will all come out in the wash.. I can only give you the information, I cant understand it for you. Eventually you will become aware of the same info and data that is being reprted by many proffessional medical individuals and your math will finally add up. I'm confident of that.

Amynamous

If you're using a manipulated data set as your input, then obviously your result will be a false representation...
Time will show us both who was right all along and it will all come out in the wash.. I can only give you the information, I cant understand it for you. Eventually you will become aware of the same info and data that is being reprted by many proffessional medical individuals and your math will finally add up. I'm confident of that.

My data is what’s been presented publicly, such as John’s Hopkins, CDC and internationally presented data like worldometer.
What’s your data? Please provide a link or something to back your claims.

My data is what’s been presented publicly, such as John’s Hopkins, CDC and internationally presented data like worldometer.
What’s your data? Please provide a link or something to back your claims.

I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to spend my time finding it for you. Sorry. I dont keep an appendix or list everthing I watch and read. I take in the info and process it. Then I tell you what I've found out. If you dont believe me, I dont really care. Lol. But I'm not going to spend my time spoonfeeding you info or going over everything Ive seen or read.
If you think the CDC data is accurate after everything we've said about unrelated deaths being listed as Covid due to positive pcr tests, and volunatry reporting only accounting for around 10% of actualy cases of vaccine reaction, then there's nothing more to say and I refer back to my previous comment regarding a false data set as your input..
I would suggest maybe you look at other sources. And no, before you ask I will not send you a list of links to different sources. Find some independent sources.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
COVID attacks the arteries/veins thnx to the spike protein and what get the people injected that same spike protein.When this is injected straight into the bloodstream, troubles begin, that's why aspiration is so important.

Amynamous

COVID attacks the arteries/veins thnx to the spike protein and what get the people injected that same spike protein.When this is injected straight into the bloodstream, troubles begin, that's why aspiration is so important.

The virus attacks the arteries and veins because it uses the ACE2 receptor sites to get into cells that are lining arteries and veins. Once inside the cell, the virus uses the cells’ internal “machinery” to make copies of itself. The cell it inhabited is destroyed in the process and all of the virus copies go out into the blood stream and repeat the process by attaching themselves to other cells lining the arteries and veins that contain ACE2 receptors. To use an analogy, the spike protein is the key and the ACE2 receptor is the door that allows entrance into the cell.

troutman

Seed Whore
:peek:

I wonder if there was a study done to show that dummies that listen
to the Government got more Covid infections than people who don't?

:biggrin:

mexcurandero420

Veteran
The virus attacks the arteries and veins because it uses the ACE2 receptor sites to get into cells that are lining arteries and veins. Once inside the cell, the virus uses the cells’ internal “machinery” to make copies of itself. The cell it inhabited is destroyed in the process and all of the virus copies go out into the blood stream and repeat the process by attaching themselves to other cells lining the arteries and veins that contain ACE2 receptors. To use an analogy, the spike protein is the key and the ACE2 receptor is the door that allows entrance into the cell.

In April 2021 a study was published that the spike protein alone is mainly causing damage in the veins.Men has more ACE2 receptors btw than women.

​​​​​https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess no one is really dying from Covid huh? … no more dangerous than the common cold…

Amynamous

In April 2021 a study was published that the spike protein alone is mainly causing damage in the veins.Men has more ACE2 receptors btw than women.

​​​​​https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1...AHA.121.318902

Thank you very much for the link!

from the paper:

“Although the use of a noninfectious pseudovirus is a limitation to this study, our data reveals that S protein alone can damage endothelium, manifested by impaired mitochondrial function and eNOS activity but increased glycolysis. It appears that S protein in ECs increases redox stress which may lead to AMPK deactivation, MDM2 upregulation, and ultimately ACE2 destabilization.[SUP]4[/SUP] Although these findings need to be confirmed with the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the future study, it seems paradoxical that ACE2 reduction by S protein would decrease the virus infectivity, thereby protecting endothelium. However, a dysregulated renin-angiotensin system due to ACE2 reduction may exacerbate endothelial dysfunction, leading to endotheliitis. Collectively, our results suggest that the S protein-exerted EC damage overrides the decreased virus infectivity. This conclusion suggests that vaccination-generated antibody and/or exogenous antibody against S protein not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 infectivity but also inhibits S protein-imposed endothelial injury.“

I bolded the last sentence because i thought it extremely relevant to the vaccine discussion.

I disagree with your statement, that the spike protein alone is mainly causing damage to blood vessels. My understanding is it’s a factor, but not the only factor.
I think it goes without saying that if the virus infects a cell in the vessel lining and that cell is thus destroyed by virus replication, then that would also cause damage to the blood vessel.
Also, the spike protein used in the study was not from the available vaccines, so separate studies would need to be done before any conclusions could be formed.

Fascinating stuff. Gotta love science, huh!

troutman

Seed Whore
A new report found 301 officers died from COVID in 2021, and that number is expected to increase.

Maybe, if police followed social distancing rules they are paid to enforce they would live longer. ;)

People just have to learn to play by the rules or else. :biggrin:

mexcurandero420

Veteran
What is NeoCoV? This mysterious virus is spreading (again) among bats in South Africa

What is the NeoCov virus? Is it a new virus?
Scientists from Wuhan, China, recently discovered the NeoCoV coronavirus — which has a high death rate and transmission rate — is spreading through bats in South Africa.

What is NeoCov?: Per Business Insider, NeoCoV is a virus connected to Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS COV).
  • One in three people infected could die from NeoCoV.
  • The virus was first found in a bat population and has been known to spread among animals.
  • The NeoCoV has traits from both MERS-CoV and the COVID-19-causing SARS-CoV-2
Driving the news: A new study — published on preprint and has not been peer-reviewed — has found that antibodies that target both SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19, and MERS-CoV, can’t stop NeoCoV.
  • “Our studies have shown that the current COVID-19 vaccinations are inadequate to protect humans from the eventuality of the infection caused by this virus,” researchers said about the virus, according to Business Insider.
Remember: NeoCoV is not new. It was first discovered in 2012 and 2015 in Middle Eastern countries. It has striking similarities to SARS-CoV-2 (the novel coronavirus) in humans.

What’s next: Scientists said they’re unsure what’s next with NeoCoVand if it will pose a threat to humans in the near future.
  • “Whether the virus detected in the study will pose a risk for humans will require further study,” the World Health Organization told Russian news agency TASS.
  • The virus is reportedly one mutation away from being a major threat to humans.
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.24.477490v1

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Maybe, if police followed social distancing rules they are paid to enforce they would live longer. ;)

People just have to learn to play by the rules or else. :biggrin:

how would that work? toss the suspect the handcuffs to do it themselves, and take them to jail in a trailer pulled behind the squad car for social distancing? LOL! maybe that's why so many people get shot; safety protocol demands that they maintain a 6 ft distance. you can't nightstick someone from 6 ft away! gotta get their licks in or they start twitching and talking to themselves...😄

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Can anyone make sense of the debacle that recently got addressed by police in Ottawa? My understanding is that the truckers who blockaded the Canadian capital disrupted everyone else's lives because they wanted to whine publicly about their reluctance to be vaccinated against the virus. Surely the decision to refuse vaccination is a personal one that shouldn't call for going out of one's way to block city streets with big-rig trucks. The logic of that weeks-long city blockade eludes me completely.

I've been vaccinated but in the hypothetical situation that I was not willing to accept that protective measure, I'd just sit at home and await infection, so as to prove that my "natural immunity" is all I need, thus it just wouldn't cross my mind to go out and prevent anyone else from going about their daily lives. The antics of those Canadian truckers make about as much sense it would for me to park my truck blocking the neighbor's driveway because I happen to hate my pizza with anchovies.

Can anyone make sense of the debacle that recently got addressed by police in Ottawa? My understanding is that the truckers who blockaded the Canadian capital disrupted everyone else's lives because they wanted to whine publicly about their reluctance to be vaccinated against the virus. Surely the decision to refuse vaccination is a personal one that shouldn't call for going out of one's way to block city streets with big-rig trucks. The logic of that weeks-long city blockade eludes me completely.

I've been vaccinated but in the hypothetical situation that I was not willing to accept that protective measure, I'd just sit at home and await infection, so as to prove that my "natural immunity" is all I need, thus it just wouldn't cross my mind to go out and prevent anyone else from going about their daily lives. The antics of those Canadian truckers make about as much sense it would for me to park my truck blocking the neighbor's driveway because I happen to hate my pizza with anchovies.

They are protesting because they are being forced by mandate to have anchovies on their pizza, regardless of their own wishes. Do you understand now?? And 65% of the truckers in the protest ARE vaccinated, they are protesting for the others right to choose. Same as someone who likes anchovies advocating for your right to not have them if you dont want them on your pizza.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
They are protesting because they are being forced by mandate to have anchovies on their pizza, regardless of their own wishes. Do you understand now?? And 65% of the truckers in the protest ARE vaccinated, they are protesting for the others right to choose. Same as someone who likes anchovies advocating for your right to not have them if you dont want them on your pizza.

Well, I'll be. It never crossed my mind that any of the truckers who participated in such a blockade would have ever consented to be vaccinated. Obviously, the ideological line that separates those in favor of vaccinations from those who oppose them isn't as clearly defined in Canada as it is in the USA where pretty much everyone who is opposed to vaccine mandates would never dream of getting the injection, even to the point of losing their jobs.

Still and all, I fail to see how the potentially life-threatening disruption caused by blocking the right to free movement in Canada's capital could have been expected to win public support for the cause claimed by those truckers when they made their protest plans. At the height of that blockade, the movement of ambulances and fire trucks was brought to a standstill in downtown Ottawa, and that scenario alone may indeed have cost a few lives. I have a lot to learn about how political discourse unfolds in Canada.