Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Phatty
    replied
    I play old episodes of Sons of Anarchy or Breaking Bad sometimes when I work.

After I get tired of listening to news webcasts.

I STILL hear snippets of dialogue that I didn't notice the first or tenth or twentieth listen.

Plot related stuff that makes you say, "oh, YEAH, he DID know", or something like that.

Leave a comment:

• TychoMonolyth
    replied
    QUOTE=MiaBright;n17831592]Many great suggestions here. Thanks for sharing, I've already added some of the mentioned films to my list. The last good movie I watched was The Mauritanian. I really enjoyed it. [/QUOTE]

Ya. I love the stuff that infuriates me politically. lol
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2037107.jpg Views:	2 Size:	123.9 KB ID:	17831658‚Äč

Leave a comment:

• MiaBright
    replied
    Many great suggestions here. Thanks for sharing, I've already added some of the mentioned films to my list. The last good movie I watched was The Mauritanian. I really enjoyed it.

Leave a comment:

• Cvh
    replied
    Wayne's World is now available on Netflix.
    https://www.netflix.com/title/600206...=13747225&t=cp

Leave a comment:

• buzzmobile
    replied
    The Secret of Roan Inish is a fun movie.

TychoMonolyth ,
    Click image for larger version

Name:	popi.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	17825564

Leave a comment:

• hayday
    replied
    Desert Blue is a cool funny movie filmed in Arizona. me and wife were watching it for the 100th time the other day and Morgan Freeman directed it. I was really suprised to see that in thqe credits.
    Another great movie from the South West is The Outfitters. Quirky,funny watch about a couple of brothers and Connie Binoculars

Leave a comment:

• Sunshineinabag
    replied
    If it ain't already been said vahalla rising

Leave a comment:

• buzzmobile
    replied
    Originally posted by Tudo View Post
    Great Movie! Was underground for a long time Gobble Gobble
    I got to see it first time as a freshman at FSU in 1970. The cigarette lighting was unique.

Leave a comment:

• Tudo
    replied
    Originally posted by buzzmobile View Post
    Here's one from way back that I remembered from a film class.

Freaks (1932)

It lives up to its title.

"One of us Gobble Gobble One of us"

Great Movie! Was underground for a long time Gobble Gobble

Leave a comment:

• shithawk420
    replied
    I recently saw it for the 3rd time too.yeah the scene with Sandra Bulluk and stalone having "Sex" was cringy. Us geeks are really pulling for another Allita Battle Angel.fuck that would be awesome

Leave a comment:

• BadTicket
    replied
    I recently watched "Demolition Man" from 1993, starring Sly Stallone and Wesley Snipes. I'm sure most members have seen the movie at some point, I saw it on the opening night back in 1993. Didn't think much of it, another 90's action flick still hanging on 80's action film glory, which let's face it, was the golden age of action movies..

27 years later it's a whole new experience, not only it got the fall of Los Angeles correct to a degree, but also some of today's PC-culture and forced ideologies/habits. Not bad, not bad at all. Just disregard the plot holes and not so smart stuff, it's Nostradamus(ish).

Leave a comment:

• shithawk420
    replied
    Can't watch shit lately but saw a really cheesy B movie recently called Rockula.yeah it was bad but had some really hilarious moments.it was ok really.

Leave a comment:

• mexweed
    replied
    watched Bone Tomahawk with Kurt Russell last night, definitely recommend it

Leave a comment:

• Jellyfish
    replied
    This is an old movie now, but I saw it in the movie theater, and it really stuck with me. The movie is Little Big Man, starring Dustin Hoffman. That movie is really deep, and the book is great too. Highly recommended by Jellyfish, I give it 5 starfish.
    [youtubeif]7K4l5ZZe4-k[/youtubeif]

Leave a comment:

• chusss
    replied
    Killing Zoe surprised me, 2 different movies just in one, sadly is barely known

Leave a comment:

Working...
X