What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Movies - How Did I Miss That?

shithawk420

Veteran
Vibes - 1988
House II The Second Story - 1987

Hell yeah! I saw house 2 when I was a kid on USA channel.wanna watch that again.

For some reason I just saw devil's advocate for the first time.it was good but don't think I can watch it again.just too messed up for me.wowwee what a mind fuck

Green Squall

Does a one season limited miniseries count? Basically just a long movie.....If you like the Western genre, "Godless" was pretty damn good. Not sure how that one escaped my radar.

Amynamous

I recently watched "Demolition Man" from 1993, starring Sly Stallone and Wesley Snipes. I'm sure most members have seen the movie at some point, I saw it on the opening night back in 1993. Didn't think much of it, another 90's action flick still hanging on 80's action film glory, which let's face it, was the golden age of action movies..

27 years later it's a whole new experience, not only it got the fall of Los Angeles correct to a degree, but also some of today's PC-culture and forced ideologies/habits. Not bad, not bad at all. Just disregard the plot holes and not so smart stuff, it's Nostradamus(ish).

They performed real stunts back in the day.

davers

I decided to rewatch Star Trek. Its legendary franchise. I remembered that time when I watched Star Trek V: The Final Frontier at first time. I was 10 y.o. Now I decided to watch that movie again on 123 movies online.Its a story about how Capt. Kirk and his crew must deal with Mr. Spock’s half brother who kidnaps three diplomats and hijacks the Enterprise in his obsessive search for God.
dAxcQS3uWTB0CldMlYbGCodgfjl.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	dAxcQS3uWTB0CldMlYbGCodgfjl.jpg Views:	19 Size:	17.8 KB ID:	17939674

Last edited:

woffoukigritoi

By the way, how many times I wanted to watch Star Trek, but there were always some urgent things to do. And constantly postponed watching the movie.

St. Phatty

"Little Joe"
Awsome, thought provoking sci-fi thriller about plant breeding. Every member on here would enjoy this movie ☺

Sort of has a basis in fact.

Cannabis makes a lot of people happy.

But it makes Big Pharma un-happy.

So they use federal state and local LEO to try to make people un-happy.

Not sure I would want to own a monopoly that was enforced at gun-point, but obviously it works out financially for a lot of Americans.

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
Ha ha, chilliwilli !! Cult Classic right there my friend. Post-Apocalyptic Absurdity. It's not the Weed, it's this movie making me feel High. Gotta rewatch, it's been 30 years.

St. Phatty

Dr. Strangelove.

I missed a lot of important plot points because ... I never watched it !

I also missed the 2nd Half of Deep Throat (boring), and of the Shining (disturbing).