What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Movies - How Did I Miss That?

Bobby Boucher

Remember when I told you guys to check out Bong Joon?

And nobody did? And then he won all those oscars?

:moon:

You buttholes need to check out all of his movies, for real this time.

Cadfael

check out "The Big Year" starring Steve Martin, Jack Black, and Owen Wilson.

A movie on birding, but very good.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Just watched Last and First Men. Blew my mind. Now I have to get the book.

If you're looking for a space battle, this isn't for you.

[iframe1]nqDBlBKlbDA[/iframe1]

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
This is an old movie now, but I saw it in the movie theater, and it really stuck with me. The movie is Little Big Man, starring Dustin Hoffman. That movie is really deep, and the book is great too. Highly recommended by Jellyfish, I give it 5 starfish.
[youtubeif]7K4l5ZZe4-k[/youtubeif]

mexweed

Veteran
watched Bone Tomahawk with Kurt Russell last night, definitely recommend it

Bone-Tomahawk-2015-9.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
Can't watch shit lately but saw a really cheesy B movie recently called Rockula.yeah it was bad but had some really hilarious moments.it was ok really.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
I recently watched "Demolition Man" from 1993, starring Sly Stallone and Wesley Snipes. I'm sure most members have seen the movie at some point, I saw it on the opening night back in 1993. Didn't think much of it, another 90's action flick still hanging on 80's action film glory, which let's face it, was the golden age of action movies..

27 years later it's a whole new experience, not only it got the fall of Los Angeles correct to a degree, but also some of today's PC-culture and forced ideologies/habits. Not bad, not bad at all. Just disregard the plot holes and not so smart stuff, it's Nostradamus(ish).

shithawk420

Veteran
I recently saw it for the 3rd time too.yeah the scene with Sandra Bulluk and stalone having "Sex" was cringy. Us geeks are really pulling for another Allita Battle Angel.fuck that would be awesome

hayday

Veteran
Desert Blue is a cool funny movie filmed in Arizona. me and wife were watching it for the 100th time the other day and Morgan Freeman directed it. I was really suprised to see that in thqe credits.
Another great movie from the South West is The Outfitters. Quirky,funny watch about a couple of brothers and Connie Binoculars

MiaBright

Many great suggestions here. Thanks for sharing, I've already added some of the mentioned films to my list. The last good movie I watched was The Mauritanian. I really enjoyed it.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
QUOTE=MiaBright;n17831592]Many great suggestions here. Thanks for sharing, I've already added some of the mentioned films to my list. The last good movie I watched was The Mauritanian. I really enjoyed it. [/QUOTE]

Ya. I love the stuff that infuriates me politically. lol
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2037107.jpg Views:	2 Size:	123.9 KB ID:	17831658
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

St. Phatty

I play old episodes of Sons of Anarchy or Breaking Bad sometimes when I work.

After I get tired of listening to news webcasts.

I STILL hear snippets of dialogue that I didn't notice the first or tenth or twentieth listen.

Plot related stuff that makes you say, "oh, YEAH, he DID know", or something like that.

Latest posts

Latest posts