What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Movies - How Did I Miss That?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Quest for Fire! Sat down to watch this one day because I had nothing else to do. Loved it. Did you notice Ron Perlman in it? lol

6ArzyG5.jpg

Ah.. Luc Besson. Look him up on IMDB. He has crazy credits. It'll freak you out.

Lots of gold to look forward to in this thread.

shithawk420

Veteran
Pi

The smile on his face in the end is priceless and makes me want to cry.

Requiem for a Dream (same director)

A rather messed up tale of heroin and Rx addictions.
Ugh,just saw Pi recently for the third time.i like and hate this movie.as a scientist I love it.numbers are the language of science,that's a fact.there are patterns everywhere and I believe in the spiral theory.but holy shit that movie is hard to watch.bt the way the same guy made Requim for a dream.another good but hard movie to watch.

Still trying to finish Brazil and city of lost children. I watched INK recently.that was fucked up too.almost cried at the end when I figured it out

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I saw a documentary that was very good. Dangerous Knowledge.

3 world famous and best mathematicians ever tried to tackle the same problem, and it drove them to insanity and suicide.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
Dogma

Vanishing Point (1971, uncut)

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Me and Silent Bob are pro-choice A woman's body's her own fucking business.jpg
    Me and Silent Bob are pro-choice A woman's body's her own fucking business.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 59

St. Phatty

Quest for Fire! Sat down to watch this one day because I had nothing else to do. Loved it. Did you notice Ron Perlman in it? lol

View Image

Ah.. Luc Besson. Look him up on IMDB. He has crazy credits. It'll freak you out.

Lots of gold to look forward to in this thread.

"Sleep when you die."

Ron Perlman line from Alien 4.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Ugh,just saw Pi recently for the third time.i like and hate this movie.as a scientist I love it.numbers are the language of science,that's a fact.there are patterns everywhere and I believe in the spiral theory.but holy shit that movie is hard to watch.bt the way the same guy made Requim for a dream.another good but hard movie to watch.
comfort.gif
Crazy stuff and I feel the same way. I've seen Pi twice, and I don't think I want to see it again for at least another few years. It almost physically hurts me to think about the ending. Once with Requiem was enough, but it was so well done I still recommend people see it.

Still trying to finish Brazil and city of lost children. I watched INK recently.that was fucked up too.almost cried at the end when I figured it out
Brazil was utterly bizarre!!! My movie list for the year is filling up fast. lol

Interstellar

Very tough movie to watch if you have kids. Amazing story, and extremely well done. I don't know about "never heard of it" since I don't generally pay attention to the hive-mind. No idea how much attention it received when it came out.

White Beard

Speaking of ‘tough movies to watch’, Natural-Born Killers is every bit of that. Personally, I think it’s brilliant, and should’ve taken the Oscar, but dear *god* was it hard to watch. Think what you will of Stone, the man can make a fricken movie....

Interstellar is one I’ve missed...I actually miss a lot of movies I *want* to watch.
Leaves me something to do in my old age...

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
"Rendezvous" - More Like A Vignette Rather Than A Movie

"Rendezvous" - More Like A Vignette Rather Than A Movie

[YOUTUBEIF]WJYOMFayruw[/YOUTUBEIF]

Try counting how many red lights the driver blasts through.....:yoinks:

RMS

:smoweed:

Bobby Boucher

I was totally gonna mention that same documentary.. but figured it too obscure a reference.

I feel that film in my balls everytime I watch it. Best “movie” ever, as far as exhilarating experiences go.

Bobby Boucher

I didn’t want to admit that I missed Fargo for as long as I did. Frances McDormand has gotta be my favorite actress. I don’t think anybody else could have done her character in Burn After Reading.. or anything else she’s touched for that matter.

shithawk420

Veteran
I hated burn after reading.just weird and stupid and not funny.

I loved "and now ... ladies and gentlemen" with Jeremy Irons and Patricia Kaas.one of the best soundtracks ever.very underrated movie

Bobby Boucher

But he only ever plays one character! A whiny, pretentious, sociopathic dandy.

He is probably the best in the world at it.. I’ll give you that.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hated burn after reading.just weird and stupid and not funny.
It's like I don't even know you man.

Burn After Reading had me rolling a couple times.

One of my absolute favorite movies is a real piece of crap starring a b list comedian by the name of Bobcat Goldthwait - Shakes the Clown.

Fun Fact - The actor playing the bad clown Binky eventually becomes famous for voicing Spongebob Squarepants.

If you ever want to lose 90 minutes of your life you'll never get back, see if you can find it and watch it. I believe Amazon has it on Prime.

It will change your life. And not for the better.:biggrin:

shithawk420

Veteran
It's like I don't even know you man.

Burn After Reading had me rolling a couple times.

One of my absolute favorite movies is a real piece of crap starring a b list comedian by the name of Bobcat Goldthwait - Shakes the Clown.

Fun Fact - The actor playing the bad clown Binky eventually becomes famous for voicing Spongebob Squarepants.

If you ever want to lose 90 minutes of your life you'll never get back, see if you can find it and watch it. I believe Amazon has it on Prime.

It will change your life. And not for the better.:biggrin:

Maybe I'll try it again but Clooney making those wierd sex machines was a bit much.

I like bobcat.ill check it out.

Let me think.ive seen so many movies.The fountain freaked me the fuck out.just saw The Illusionist for the first time.GREAT FUCKING MOVIE!