No announcement yet.

Movies - How Did I Miss That?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is an old movie now, but I saw it in the movie theater, and it really stuck with me. The movie is Little Big Man, starring Dustin Hoffman. That movie is really deep, and the book is great too. Highly recommended by Jellyfish, I give it 5 starfish.
    [youtubeif]7K4l5ZZe4-k[/youtubeif]
    "you wouldn't know respect if it bit you on the k u n t, douchebag."- justanotherbozo
    "Negative rep from a tool with a name like Jellyfish is a f'n bage of Honor."- Shalako
    "You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
    "Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
    "Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen."- Hempy McNoodle

Comment

watched Bone Tomahawk with Kurt Russell last night, definitely recommend it

Comment

Can't watch shit lately but saw a really cheesy B movie recently called Rockula.yeah it was bad but had some really hilarious moments.it was ok really.
        I AM THE LIQUOR!
        MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
        the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

I recently watched "Demolition Man" from 1993, starring Sly Stallone and Wesley Snipes. I'm sure most members have seen the movie at some point, I saw it on the opening night back in 1993. Didn't think much of it, another 90's action flick still hanging on 80's action film glory, which let's face it, was the golden age of action movies..

27 years later it's a whole new experience, not only it got the fall of Los Angeles correct to a degree, but also some of today's PC-culture and forced ideologies/habits. Not bad, not bad at all. Just disregard the plot holes and not so smart stuff, it's Nostradamus(ish).
          sigpic
          Another Macho Man approved post. Oooh Yeaah!

Comment

I recently saw it for the 3rd time too.yeah the scene with Sandra Bulluk and stalone having "Sex" was cringy. Us geeks are really pulling for another Allita Battle Angel.fuck that would be awesome
            I AM THE LIQUOR!
            MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
            the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

Originally posted by buzzmobile View Post
              Here's one from way back that I remembered from a film class.

Freaks (1932)

It lives up to its title.

"One of us Gobble Gobble One of us"

Great Movie! Was underground for a long time Gobble Gobble
              The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good things is my religion. Thomas Paine ( Godfather of the American Revolution)

Comment

Originally posted by Tudo View Post
                Great Movie! Was underground for a long time Gobble Gobble
                I got to see it first time as a freshman at FSU in 1970. The cigarette lighting was unique.
                “You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
                Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Comment

If it ain't already been said vahalla rising
                  I eat legos

Comment

Desert Blue is a cool funny movie filmed in Arizona. me and wife were watching it for the 100th time the other day and Morgan Freeman directed it. I was really suprised to see that in thqe credits.
                    Another great movie from the South West is The Outfitters. Quirky,funny watch about a couple of brothers and Connie Binoculars

Comment

The Secret of Roan Inish is a fun movie.

TychoMonolyth ,
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	popi.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	17825564
                      “You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
                      Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Comment

Wayne's World is now available on Netflix.
                        https://www.netflix.com/title/600206...=13747225&t=cp

Comment

Many great suggestions here. Thanks for sharing, I've already added some of the mentioned films to my list. The last good movie I watched was The Mauritanian. I really enjoyed it.

Comment

QUOTE=MiaBright;n17831592]Many great suggestions here. Thanks for sharing, I've already added some of the mentioned films to my list. The last good movie I watched was The Mauritanian. I really enjoyed it. [/QUOTE]

Ya. I love the stuff that infuriates me politically. lol
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2037107.jpg Views:	2 Size:	123.9 KB ID:	17831658
                            ---

"All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
                            --Socrates

Comment

I play old episodes of Sons of Anarchy or Breaking Bad sometimes when I work.

After I get tired of listening to news webcasts.

I STILL hear snippets of dialogue that I didn't notice the first or tenth or twentieth listen.

Plot related stuff that makes you say, "oh, YEAH, he DID know", or something like that.
                              Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

Working...
                              X