• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dab

Comment

Originally posted by Rick C-137 View Post
      shit dude I'ma steal that from you fosho, sick idea man

let's hope you didn't just fuck me up royally with some intense mcd's straw toxins haha
      It's probably better for ya than the food!

Cherry Bomb x C99

"To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of Bullshit."

-Neil deGrasse Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by WelderDan View Post
        It's probably better for ya than the food!
        yea especially if you smoke it
        Listen, Morty, I hate to break it to you but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle, Morty. Rise above. Focus on science.

Comment

Used to love those OCBs. Looked for them recently and was not happy to see they had changed and not for the better. The use of the straw wrapper is classic.
          That which matters most

Comment

e-nail 600f

oh my just too good! i run out in few weeks if i dont use regular bong too spliffs oh no i remember last time i broke my bong and was forced to smoke 20 spliffs a day those papers taste horrible XD
            spliff just if its impossible to bring bong with me somewhere or its broken and no other options

Comment

when i started with cannabis 50 years ago it was joints ... then i gradually started using glass pipes ... then in 2000 smoking was too smelly for my situation and i made a vaporizer ... the design has evolved since then to be all glass, with computer temperature control, in a 2" cube - which i have been using since 2009.

Bud Toaster, Model 15 version 1 --> The Herbal Cube, Model 15 version 4.

Comment

Yocan torch, tobacco master 18" acrylic, and 18" hard times glass straight tube. Nothing else unless smoking with someone else.
                "I have only read fragments of your posts. But I have read enough to know that you can grow some mean herb."
                --- CVH

My current thread

Comment

As an old head, I've smoked more joints than anything else, but I really enjoy smoking buds and hash from a long stemmed pipe..

I like the long stem because my eyes can focus on the bowl easier, and I hate burning my mustache..
                  Attached Files

Isn't Mother Nature grand !

Comment

1 hit off a small bowl in a BIG waterpipe.
                    Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

If not a hot box vaporizer my favorite kinda way to smoke is to break some flower top it with Kief and then some rosin on top of that in my 18 in bong or my 34 in bong. I usually can't finish the bowl either lol
                      I am nothing but a ghost online everything I do is fiction every picture is something I took off the Internet this is just purely for educational and entertainment purposes

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
                      (RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
                      -Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

sigpic

Comment

Always been a sucker for a small one hit hit bong.
                        Used go with a toker II, but drop things too damn much.
                        Use a small silicone bong now.
                        That which matters most

Comment

With a reliable lighter, and a comfortable well-padded chair that has a back tall and narrow enough to fully support my head and shoulders, and arm rests at just the right height to keep my arms up without scrunching, but without leaving the elbows dangling.

Other than that, I guess joints have been the way of the walk for 45 years now..

One day I'll further depress myself, and assess the average weight of the discarded roaches, and figure out how many joints I've burned in 45 years, then calculate that number X's the weight of the average discarded roach, and probably learn I've tossed out a small bale of weed over the years.

Once in a while I break out the vaporizer, for novelty's or health's sake, but the time-consuming process that takes on an aura like some sort of religious ritual, eventually becomes a pain in the ass... And there's always the thin, white Zig Zags waiting for me to come back home to them, forgiving me for my straying away from my longest steady relationship..

I have a collection of pipes dating back many years, and use them almost exclusively for hash, cycling through them until the entire collection is clogged, then cleaning them.

But for weed, it's always been joints.

If you find yourself in a tight situation, a pipe holds residue, meaning it's possession in some places, but a pack of papers is -just- a pack of papers. Conveniently used for origami, if need be... ;^>)

Comment

you mean how many "generations" of roach have you tossed out, moose eater
                            i used to collect the burnt ends and then re-roll them, then saving that roach in another conatiner
                            ive gotten up to three generations of joint before it got too smelly or became a pita' to go on
                            but the second generation was the best; really greasy shit for sure but not too harsh and still tasted all right
                            /great for those nights when you just want to get nicely toasted

Comment

I used to do that many years ago. Then I got spoiled by constant access to unburned, fresh green-tasting weed and 'shish.

I let plates of roaches accrue in my smoking apparatus drawer until it's an unsightly mess, then I put them in with burnable trash, and dispose of them.

Last year I imagined driving into town in the night time, with a pint or quart jar of roaches, pulling up to a street corner in the city where the homeless and others hang out in the middle of the night, beckoning to one of them, and when they approached the window, handing them the jar of premium weed roaches, saying "Merry Christmas," and driving into the darkness, back out to the hills.

I figure that ought to get me some kind of karmic rain-check some place in this world... Who knows?

Probably just get me in trouble for gifting over an oz. in a public setting.

Originally posted by pop_rocks View Post
                              you mean how many "generations" of roach have you tossed out, moose eater
                              i used to collect the burnt ends and then re-roll them, then saving that roach in another conatiner
                              ive gotten up to three generations of joint before it got too smelly or became a pita' to go on
                              but the second generation was the best; really greasy shit for sure but not too harsh and still tasted all right
                              /great for those nights when you just want to get nicely toasted

Comment

vapes

Comment

Working...
                                X