What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Pentagon UFO Video Footage Due For June 2021 Release

Swamp Thang

Veteran
My biggest gripe with UFO footage is that the craft are always way off in the distance, and could easily be regular old drones fitted with floodlights. I won't ruin the surprise, but check out this video clip ONLY between the 10:14 and 10:33 timer marks, since most of the other footage isn't worth looking at. This is without question THE definitive UFO footage I have been waiting to see. They're heeeeere !

https://youtu.be/FAMCx6Kr1k8

Attachments

• Mothership Flyby 2.jpg.png
    Mothership Flyby 2.jpg.png
    124.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Mothership Flyby 1.jpg.png
    Mothership Flyby 1.jpg.png
    253.1 KB · Views: 62

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
My biggest gripe with UFO footage is that the craft are always way off in the distance, and could easily be regular old drones fitted with floodlights. I won't ruin the surprise, but check out this video clip ONLY between the 10:14 and 10:33 timer marks, since most of the other footage isn't worth looking at. This is without question THE definitive UFO footage I have been waiting to see. They're heeeeere !
https://youtu.be/FAMCx6Kr1k8

i hope they are friendly.....

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
UFOs are as real as Dragons.

Sometimes called a fire rainbow - is caused by the angle of the sunlight hitting cirrus ice crystals in the atmosphere. The effect is fleeting, usually only lasting a few seconds before either disappearing or turning normal cloud white.

Some think fire rainbows are where the concept of dragons came from.
206788265_10114512532041485_2057650069739312850_n.jpg

203622075_10114512532111345_3572197604023848615_n.jpg

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Gotta confess I was completely taken in by this footage, so I posted it on several websites to see what others think. My buzz was killed by the first respondent who simply stated that the entire 15-second clip is a clever CGI creation, leading me to grudgingly conclude that photographic evidence and video footage are so easy to fake that they don't amount to reliable evidence anymore.

I suppose I've become more susceptible to being hoodwinked by this sort of footage in the current climate where The Pentagon releases radar imagery and formal reports authenticating the existence of strange craft that are labeled as being of "unknown origin". Oh well, I'll need to wait until a mothership lands in view of my front garden's trail camera, before announcing to the youtube world that I finally have irrefutable evidence capable of passing muster in today's age of photoshop and CGI renditions.

igrowone

Veteran
UFOs are as real as Dragons.

Sometimes called a fire rainbow - is caused by the angle of the sunlight hitting cirrus ice crystals in the atmosphere. The effect is fleeting, usually only lasting a few seconds before either disappearing or turning normal cloud white.

Some think fire rainbows are where the concept of dragons came from.
206788265_10114512532041485_2057650069739312850_n.jpg

203622075_10114512532111345_3572197604023848615_n.jpg
excellent pictures
mistaken for ufo? looks like a very showy cloud formation
maybe a few ufos sightings fall in this category imho

Swamp Thang

Veteran
No mention of Samsquanch? :laughing:
If the green men make a cameo appearance for the assembled press anywhere in the world, they'd for sure steal the spotlight away from old Sasquatch, Yeti and Yerrin. To recapture those audience ratings back from the aliens, the big fellas would need to step up their game and run for president or something.