No announcement yet.

New Pentagon UFO Video Footage Due For June 2021 Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm rooting for you, Swamp Thang . I'm not as passionate about this as you are, but it does interest me. There's nothing like seeing something in the night sky that one has never seen before. I'll file this in the wait and see cabinet.
    “The sun will eclipse soon unless you sacrifice the prince consort to the goddess of the moon.”
    Hans Bornefeld

Comment

there coming to take you away haha, they're coming....
      Harlequin & Acapulco Gold manifold grow
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81581

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
      but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
      the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
      may their arms be too short to scratch.

Comment

You might be interested in the Turkey ufo footage....close up tech enabling digital stills of on-board occupants. Might be cool if someone could put the pictures up in this thread.

It would also be cool if some could put up the most recent map they've made of all the planets that are able to support life as we know it....its quite eye opening to see.

Comment

I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by Switcher56 View Post
            there coming to take you away haha, they're coming....
            Now there's an unsettling thought. If the green men marched out of their craft wearing white coats that would certainly be cause for great concern. The only thing worse than qualifying for a stint at the Happy Farm, would be finding oneself being securely trussed up for a walk up the ramp of a waiting giant Tic Tac.

dark Storm I'm scouring Youtube for the Turkey UFO footage, while hoping of course that the name refers to the country where that sighting took place, and not to the shape of the UFO itself. Considering the turkey genocide that takes place every Thanksgiving day, sighting a massive turkey-shaped UFO would be a bad omen for sure.
            I feel more like I do now, than I did before I made this observation.

Comment

never saw a ufo.... i have seen a ghost, but not a ufo...

Comment

I've never seen a ghost, but I have seen 1 ufo
                the ufo was a black sphere, another person saw it with me
                not moving fast but clearly under power of some sort
                the black sphere is a thing, they've been seen before
                current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

Comment

From the batch the official military sightings on photo … the only UFO That could be ultimately identified was a falling high altitude balloon which was deflated and descending …

Comment

Originally posted by star crash View Post
                    From the batch the official military sightings on photo … the only UFO That could be ultimately identified was a falling high altitude balloon which was deflated and descending …
                    yes, an airtight case against any alien intruders
                    good metaphor for this report, I read that it was 2 people that were the authors
                    very impressive resources deployed there
                    current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

Comment

Originally posted by igrowone View Post

yes, an airtight case against any alien intruders
                      good metaphor for this report, I read that it was 2 people that were the authors
                      very impressive resources deployed there
                      Apparently, there were 144 unexplained flying critters, of which only one, the deflating weather balloon, was positively identified, meaning that the remaining 143 beasties were of unknown origin.
                      I feel more like I do now, than I did before I made this observation.

Comment

Personally Seeing UFOs … especially when on LSD

Comment

Originally posted by star crash View Post
                          Personally Seeing UFOs … especially when on LSD
                          i don't like acid, but if i can grow some weed , smoke it and see ufo's..... that's the weed i'm looking for...

Comment

The government is laughing at everyone for believing in UFOs. It's just another tool used to distract people from what they are doing.

---

"All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
                            --Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by zachrockbadenof View Post

i don't like acid, but if i can grow some weed , smoke it and see ufo's..... that's the weed i'm looking for...
                              Just messing around …that’s all I do

Comment

Dude, if there's an advanced alien race out there that has been visiting us for thousands of years..
                                They've figured out how to travel between galaxies and beat gravity and atmospheric changes and thing.
                                Their spacecraft won't show up on any radar or scanner or god damn night vision shit we have that's top of the line military stuff. Unless they want to. Or their systems malfunction or something.

But then yea, if they have been visiting us for thousands of years, they aren't that hostile. I'll turn the other cheek on some on crop circles, cattle mutilation or abducting rednecks here and there, no problem!

And if they turn hostile and start bombing shit up, start with the Pentagon. Who's gonna miss em?
                                I mean obviously they have families and thing, but if you work at the Pentagon.. You might have some skeletons in your closet, so live by the sword..

DIE BY THE LIGHTSABER!

Or Justin Bieber's house. No one will miss him,
                                Or that guy who owns facebook. I will take to the streets and party if that happens.

Any day now.. C'MON ALIENS!!

sigpic
                                Another Macho Man approved post. Oooh Yeaah!

Comment

Working...
                                X