What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You are given a lump sum of $25,000. What would you do?

joe guy

I haven't read he entire thread yet but would get
1 bigger lights n ballast
2 few kegs
3 huge fuck you Cali party
4 down payment on a house in Colorado
5 nice green house for said house in CO

I'm sure real estate is much cheaper in co than ca
And get a decient pice if land to boot...

k-grower

i would leave everything behind and go around world whit low budget choices and only whit light backpack, after that i would think the next step penniless.

Sivas

buy some land, build a cabin on it plant a of lot trees, buy a nice watch, go to himmalaya.
play a nice buy in poker tournament.I still have like 5k left for living :D

N

noyd666

wouldn't get much now for 25 grand would you? wouldn't go far down here. 250 is not enough.

ICRSN

book all the rooms that I could for the "Ramble on the Island 2017" then invite so all rooms are filled. your only cost would be transportation. I figure 18 to 22 people for 5 days on a beach with awesome music and no needs would be a good spend.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First I'd make arrangements to pay it back then gtfo of the city and move to a fixer upper in the country. Then I would breed cannabis until I die and raise my kids.

N

noyd666

buy a used Harley.
picture.php

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm jealous of the responses saying it would be used for a downpayment on a house. A downpayment here would be 200k, not 25k.

I'd add it to my savings account / emergency fund. It might get me a few months closer to retirement.

I used mine to purchase a 36' fifth wheel (camper) and moved into a hunting camp and now reside there as a caretaker of 10,000 acres for free.
OHH, The possibilities !!