What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You are given a lump sum of $25,000. What would you do?

T

TribalSeeds

$25,000 worth of bj's.
Every 10th time you get a freebee at the local massage parlors!

mwz

Veteran
I would pay xzibit to pimp my ride. My car is seriously in need of that much body filler.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
buy a few massive polytunnels, a shit load of fruit trees to extend my orchard and a few tons of compost, trip to amsterdam and give 1000 to each of my friends.. spread the love,, but not tribalseeds way lol

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
find 25k people to give a dollar to and make a documentary about my experience and end up making MILLIONS

muah ah ah ahhh

I'm Dykster

I would pay off my cc card and give some money to my kids and by a pound of fine weed. I would put the rest under my mattress for some more weed...lol

talktosamson

Veteran
20k towards my student loans, fly to vegas and blow the rest there, make sure I dident leave with anything but a smile.

Latest posts

Latest posts