Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are given a lump sum of $25,000. What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use half to set up a decent grow room.

Give half to the poor (in the form of weapons) and give them a ride down to the financial district. A modest share-the-wealth experiment.
    Any society that creates more laws than can be known and understood by a citizen...is just fucking with you!

Comment

make a down payment on a house so I wouldn't have to worry about what I do,or grow. Not that I worry about that now, my landlord totally leaves me alone.
      Liberalism is the trust of the people tempered by prudence.
      Conservatism is the distrust of the people tempered by fear.

William H Gladstone

Comment

Comment

$25,000 in todays market the us dollar being at an all time low is now worth about $12,000 but I would first become a ICM Donor and Lifetime Member, buy some beans to support the ICM Fund and take the rest and pay off my cc's take the gf out for a quiet dinner and Invest in Gold at upward's of $1,200 an ounce and wake up and be happy for everything I have and don't worry about what I don't have

sigpic

House of Love Seeds

Comment

Originally posted by Classy@Home View Post
            10 on bills
            10 on toys, car, home repairs, vacation
            5 for kids education fund
            A sound plan yes,probably should go this route....that or hookers and coke!!Were all dyin

Comment

get 2 more house, blow them the fuck up...........

turn $25k into $250k the first year........... THIS

Comment

Buy one of these:

I like getting stoned, but I LOVE flying!

Comment

Gold or Green, one of the two.
                  sigpic In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.

Comment

Build two greenhouses, one for summertime soil veggies and one for the rest using artificial sunshine
                    sigpic

Comment

i love that guy, i know he say a million, but with today's economy j.c. could prob pull off two chix with 25 k.
                      Yours truly, J.C.

Knighted on July 15th, 2010.

G13-IX in progress

Arctic Storm in progress

Sweetest Cindy 99 Finished!

Comment

I would buy rims for my whip, really expensive ones..

why?

because go fuck yourself, that's why
                        Rube's 8x600W

Rube's 2 room show down. Double ended VS Single Ended w/ CMH

Comment

physical silver. will go up by many multiples real fast due to various supply/demand reasons. there is no significant inventory of physical silver available now nor anytime for years to come and demand is a straight up rocket-ship that's getting ready to launch. jp morgan, hbs and their peers have rigged the paper silver and physical silver's present ridiculously low price is a byproduct of this paper silver ponzy scheme. physical silver can actually end up pricing out higher than physical gold. idiit.

Comment

$25,000 worth of Durban Poison

Comment

Probably buy a boat, survival gear and go live on an empty island.

Comment

BMW S1000RR to go out an kill some busa's & zx14s.

Comment

Working...
                                X