Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are given a lump sum of $25,000. What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CannaRed
    replied
    A brand spanking new USED Ford Ranger, a 315 lec, a supplemental led, a compost tea brewer, a Chapin sprayer, a bunch of Duke Diamond's gear, a true racy trippy sativa, and the rest towards bills

Leave a comment:

• OG.Gotti
    replied
    Buy a new BMW S1000rr.. Carbon fiber Akrapovic exhaust, titanium race headers, Bazzaz zfi fuel controller, BMC race air filter, BST carbon fiber rims.. That should about do it..

Leave a comment:

• HuffnPufferfish
    replied
    buy a piece of land in north korea, hoping its filled with gold and other natural resources, if that plan fails, i can still cry in peace without anyone hearing about it

Leave a comment:

• dansbuds
    replied
    right about now ..... 25k would just cover my bills & put me back on top lol

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Miner
    replied
    Finish paying off my student loan and buying brakes and an exhaust for my car with the change.

Leave a comment:

• gotnoname
    replied
    Not much you can do with... probably pay hydro for 2 months

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    buy a ford f100, old one .

Leave a comment:

• spazspaz
    replied
    Leather jacket, gold chain, sneakers, sweats, haircut, prime rib, lager, cryptocurrency, daily fantasy sports, stacks of singles for where the working gals stop and push the "register open" key to work as hard as you want to play, midlife crisis car downpayment. Dump run.

Throw in some flip-flops or mukluks, seasonally appropriate to when the big check comes in.

Pay a couple 45 year-old blind, achy, burned-out single moms $200/# in new Franklins at the end of each day for trim work, cook them lunch and dinner and bring home energy drinks, coffee, groovy leisure foods, and concert tickets.

25k extra is all I need to turn back the clock 12 years, for a week or two.

Leave a comment:

• Dr.Young
    replied
    Buy a solar panel setup, and build a $0 microhome from scraps. Spend the rest on equipment so I could farm the land thats not being used now. Start a vegan micro-restaurant/produce stand/catering on it from all the stuff I grow, and sell the rest to other restaurants. Start taking care of grandparents on both sides, and start doing community work to build up everyone's life around me.

Leave a comment:

• hellfire
    replied
    Buy 3 - 5 acres in the perfect spot.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    make sure its not in Australian dollars.

Leave a comment:

• St. Phatty
    replied
    Originally posted by Gramse View Post
    I would buy some seeds
    that too !

pay off the HELOC.

& take a ski trip. I've always been interested in Raepahu New Zealand, and Sochi Russia.

Leave a comment:

• Gramse
    replied
    I would buy some seeds

Leave a comment:

• armedoldhippy
    replied
    spend a grand having my jeep motor rebuilt, blow another on my wife for Valentines Day, & go buy a big buffalo ribeye at the butcher shop down the road. the rest goes in a shoe box where the tax man can't get at it... them rainy days come too often at my age.

Leave a comment:

• makedon
    replied
    i would get somethink like that for 5 and spend the others on the way

Leave a comment:

Working...
X