Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are given a lump sum of $25,000. What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Beard
    replied
    Yep, that’s the dream: grow pot, eat steak, make music, have a good time...until I can’t no more

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Originally posted by White Beard View Post
    8k on land, 10k on building materials, 2k on gardening supplies, 5k on a ‘new’ truck
    Living the Life, huh?!

Leave a comment:

• Own Garden
    replied
    Travel with my love ahead Asia and just relaxed....

Leave a comment:

• White Beard
    replied
    8k on land, 10k on building materials, 2k on gardening supplies, 5k on a ‘new’ truck

Leave a comment:

• Oliver Pantsoff
    replied
    I wouldn't do anything but invest it. Probably snatch up some quality packs. ..

OP

Leave a comment:

• Nader
    replied
    I would buy GRIN

Leave a comment:

• mayorofthdesert
    replied
    down payment on a house gthat needs lots of work (i can do it myself) with a big 'ol shop out back. and a creek running through the yard.

Leave a comment:

• Lester Beans
    replied
    I'd buy seeds with every penny.

Leave a comment:

• GOT_BUD?
    replied
    $25k would get me free and clear of all debts except my mortgage.

Leave a comment:

• GodSaveTheTsar
    replied
    I wish that would cover my student loans, but it won't. So why pay a debt I physically cannot complete?? The balance will always generate interest anyways, making it a black hole.

Soooooo I'd buy some land & hockey gear. That way at least I'll have somewhere to live. Because being homeless sucks.

Leave a comment:

• BadTicket
    replied
    I'd buy one of those round the world flight passes and go visit hard (and/or expensive) to reach places like Tonga and Galapagos Islands and thing. See the world and live it up for a while.. Rest of the money I'd save up, hoping to buy a ranch or a farm some day.

Leave a comment:

• Dr.Young
    replied
    I'd make sure my grandpa spent the rest of his life happy, and medicated.

Leave a comment:

• Easy7
    replied
    $25k is not much but it is a bit to me. If it's really clean funds, it'd go in savings and investment for need or a better opportunity.

I'd only need about $5k for a good indoor grow for personal usage then however long it goes cost about $1k a year. Plus seeds.

Outdoors depending on limit I could spend $25k real fast. I also wouldn't mind making biochar and helpijg the local soil fields. But I'm lazy and that is hot work. Not sure how much the really fancy biochar machines cost. I also think of other things.

Best would be invested at this point. I could also use a car. But that is a lot of upkeep as well. My dog is very important and turning 7 this year. So his medical future requires funds.

Leave a comment:

• stankydankys
    replied
    Good used truck and pay on a place and new grow stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Medfinder
    replied
    get an cabover camper....new gear for the grow and REMODEL!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X