Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are given a lump sum of $25,000. What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I'd go to Amsterdam for a week or two.

But besides that I'd just use it for "living". I think I might be one of those "boring" people.

Comment

Two chicks at the same time.

Comment

I WOULD ADD IT TO THE AEROGUERILLA FUND. LOL
        Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

Find me on Instagram Sunrisecannabis207 or 207_downeast_smoke_and_vape

Comment

I would just stack it up with the rest...and do the same thing I always do...Hope the fuck this carries me through to the next harvest--
          With Red-Eyed Respect--Jim

My GH at the pad-- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post4996785

Comment

I'd probably actually give it to GRANNY PAT or PINKEY A propper cauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 25k is nowt to some of us and I aint greedy I like my own money.

Comment

I'd travel.

Comment

I'd set up the grow that I want to set up so bad right now but can't having been without a job for over 2 years.
                I'd turn that cash over and over and over in the following year!
                :canabis:
                Thats What Friends Are For

:respect:

Comment

I would by a 9.2 kw solarpanel array for 20 000. And some masonry-equip.for the rest.

Comment

If U havnt got a nest to electrify, I would by some land in a forest\remote place and go underground. Cheapest way to get a really cool, temp.stabile and nuclearblastsafe growcave.
                    U can easily live there year around. We got some fanatics that did that in Scandinavia, and thats though enough environments for anyone...

Comment

Better yet, go to an armyoutsale of the state, and look for abandoned bases\old radarstations\old lighthouses.. Those are often equipped with a fully vented, batterybackedup powered steelreinforced 100 ppl.barracks underground. (not the lighthouses by the sea, but still)

Comment

I would buy the fanciest pair of shoes I could find. You know, something I need.

Comment

kinda not sure anyone understands how little 25k is. yeah it might be alot to people who have two dollars, but 25k is nothing really, and can be spent on pointless crap in no time. also where are you going to buy land in a clean safe area in the US for anything under 700k??? we also just might have really different standards then..

I say buy something nice for 1-2k that you've wanted, and keep the rest for emergency..

We all have different standards and how we do things, but if you want to feel good when you go to the bank, I say leave it there. rich people stay rich by saving, not spending..

at the end of the day, you need to listen to your instincts as it will never guide you wrong..

Comment

Originally posted by habeeb View Post

We all have different standards and how we do things, but if you want to feel good when you go to the bank, I say leave it there. rich people stay rich by saving, not spending..

at the end of the day, you need to listen to your instincts as it will never guide you wrong..

So you're saying leaving money @ a bank these days is supposed to make you feel good?

I'd say it's more like exactly the opposite!
                            In this country they can take it from you in a heart beat...and there's nothing you'd be able to do about it.

Something every grower "on the grid" should be aware of:

Smart Meters - a few common misconceptions cleared up here.

Comment

Get a bungalow in the middle of some tropical waters and fuck off for the whole negative greedy world!

Comment

Originally posted by nukkumatti View Post

Get a bungalow in the middle of some tropical waters
                                and fuck off for the whole negative greedy world!

LOL funny you said that...you know...after a while doing that get's old real quick!

Something every grower "on the grid" should be aware of:

Smart Meters - a few common misconceptions cleared up here.

Comment

Working...
                                X