Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are given a lump sum of $25,000. What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy 3 - 5 acres in the perfect spot.

Comment

Buy a solar panel setup, and build a $0 microhome from scraps. Spend the rest on equipment so I could farm the land thats not being used now. Start a vegan micro-restaurant/produce stand/catering on it from all the stuff I grow, and sell the rest to other restaurants. Start taking care of grandparents on both sides, and start doing community work to build up everyone's life around me.

Comment

Leather jacket, gold chain, sneakers, sweats, haircut, prime rib, lager, cryptocurrency, daily fantasy sports, stacks of singles for where the working gals stop and push the "register open" key to work as hard as you want to play, midlife crisis car downpayment. Dump run.

Throw in some flip-flops or mukluks, seasonally appropriate to when the big check comes in.

Pay a couple 45 year-old blind, achy, burned-out single moms $200/# in new Franklins at the end of each day for trim work, cook them lunch and dinner and bring home energy drinks, coffee, groovy leisure foods, and concert tickets.

25k extra is all I need to turn back the clock 12 years, for a week or two.

Comment

buy a ford f100, old one .

Comment

Not much you can do with... probably pay hydro for 2 months

Comment

Finish paying off my student loan and buying brakes and an exhaust for my car with the change.

Comment

right about now ..... 25k would just cover my bills & put me back on top lol

current tour with brain & brewer
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan

Comment

buy a piece of land in north korea, hoping its filled with gold and other natural resources, if that plan fails, i can still cry in peace without anyone hearing about it
                  watching grass grow

Comment

Buy a new BMW S1000rr.. Carbon fiber Akrapovic exhaust, titanium race headers, Bazzaz zfi fuel controller, BMC race air filter, BST carbon fiber rims.. That should about do it..
                    Gotti..

"A question that sometimes drives me hazey; am I or are the others crazy??" -Albert Einstein-

Own a gun you can rob a bank.. Own a bank you can rob the world..

"Life's a garden, dig it".. Joe Dirt

Comment

A brand spanking new USED Ford Ranger, a 315 lec, a supplemental led, a compost tea brewer, a Chapin sprayer, a bunch of Duke Diamond's gear, a true racy trippy sativa, and the rest towards bills
                      "I have only read fragments of your posts. But I have read enough to know that you can grow some mean herb."
                      --- CVH

My current thread

Comment

get an cabover camper....new gear for the grow and REMODEL!
                        Seedsman The White OG grow...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371388

Seedsman Blue Ice OG Feminized grow

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371314

Chemwalker..and other crosses using Chem 91 skva..
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=341865

Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
                        29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Matthew 28:18-20 King James Version (KJV)
                        18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Comment

Good used truck and pay on a place and new grow stuff.

Comment

$25k is not much but it is a bit to me. If it's really clean funds, it'd go in savings and investment for need or a better opportunity.

I'd only need about $5k for a good indoor grow for personal usage then however long it goes cost about $1k a year. Plus seeds.

Outdoors depending on limit I could spend $25k real fast. I also wouldn't mind making biochar and helpijg the local soil fields. But I'm lazy and that is hot work. Not sure how much the really fancy biochar machines cost. I also think of other things.

Best would be invested at this point. I could also use a car. But that is a lot of upkeep as well. My dog is very important and turning 7 this year. So his medical future requires funds.
                            Only here to discuss cultivation theory, check out genetics and their reviews, technology for this trade, and cannabis politics. Not currently partaking in any cannabis pleasure other than discussions.

Comment

I'd make sure my grandpa spent the rest of his life happy, and medicated.

Comment

I'd buy one of those round the world flight passes and go visit hard (and/or expensive) to reach places like Tonga and Galapagos Islands and thing. See the world and live it up for a while.. Rest of the money I'd save up, hoping to buy a ranch or a farm some day.
                                sigpic
                                Another Macho Man approved post. Oooh Yeaah!

Comment

Working...
                                X