Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are given a lump sum of $25,000. What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy some seeds and a new car, put the rest in the bank.Probably give my kids some money too.

Comment

Buy a 25,000$ slip n slide

Comment

book all the rooms that I could for the "Ramble on the Island 2017" then invite so all rooms are filled. your only cost would be transportation. I figure 18 to 22 people for 5 days on a beach with awesome music and no needs would be a good spend.

Comment

First I'd make arrangements to pay it back then gtfo of the city and move to a fixer upper in the country. Then I would breed cannabis until I die and raise my kids.
          When The Green Drops The Bullshit Stops

sigpic
          KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

hookers and cocaine

Comment

buy a used Harley.

Comment

I'm jealous of the responses saying it would be used for a downpayment on a house. A downpayment here would be 200k, not 25k.

I'd add it to my savings account / emergency fund. It might get me a few months closer to retirement.

Comment

I would buy a roll of American Gold Eagles.

Comment

I used mine to purchase a 36' fifth wheel (camper) and moved into a hunting camp and now reside there as a caretaker of 10,000 acres for free.
                    OHH, The possibilities !!

Comment

Pay off Credit cards.

Double your room.
                      "Grow for love, not money. If you grow for love, the money will come." - Soma

Comment

I'd spend it on something useful, or exchange it for some other form of value. I wouldn't leave it sitting in US dollars though... that era is about to end.

Comment

I would donate it to get KIND folks into elected office.

Comment

I would buy a bunch of brick weed. I could get like 1 or 2 hundred pounds around here

Comment

Originally posted by rolandomota View Post
                              I would buy a bunch of brick weed. I could get like 1 or 2 hundred pounds around here
                              '

god people are dumb.. ya buy some garbage with it.. u might as well light it on fire to stay warm too..

25 grand.. well. if u have a legit job.. and the money is LEGIT. then put a down payment on a house.. grab yourself as much equipment as you can and start a nice grow.. within a year you could make 120 grand..

Comment

Probably save it up, reinvest and see if I can get into the medical cannabis dispensary business or at the very least start a much more expansive cannabis seed grow operation and go from there, 25k is a lot of money so I wouldn't spend it all on that of course. A lot of it would be for general living and the rest for a better grow!

Comment

Working...
                                X