Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are given a lump sum of $25,000. What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noobynubert View Post
    HAH ksp you got it down man, i was just about t type the same thing, except i allready live in the UP LOL
    Lucky dog you

Comment

I would pay off my cc card and give some money to my kids and by a pound of fine weed. I would put the rest under my mattress for some more weed...lol

Comment

get some hookers and cocaine

Comment

forgot the speedballs

Comment

20k towards my student loans, fly to vegas and blow the rest there, make sure I dident leave with anything but a smile.
            2013 Outdoor Motto "Even Bigger Pots, Even Better Spots"

The brown and orange sky holds it’s breath
            As the sun retreats to the distant horizon,
            And our hearts palpitate anxiously as we soon will lay supine,
            And wait for sleep to overcome us
            -Bad Religion-

Nothing that I have ever said or ever will say on these forums are true. They are all lies I have made up to make friends because I can't make them in real life.

Whenever I start to really miss my dad, I get real baked and listen to some Neil Young.

Comment

Down Payment on a house and 10 lights ..
              sigpic

Comment

I haven't read he entire thread yet but would get
                1 bigger lights n ballast
                2 few kegs
                3 huge fuck you Cali party
                4 down payment on a house in Colorado
                5 nice green house for said house in CO

I'm sure real estate is much cheaper in co than ca
                And get a decient pice if land to boot...
                A man who fears nothing
                Is a man who loves nothing....(criminal minds)

Time to rock it from the delta to the DFZ

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POST READ A FUCKIN BOOK

Comment

Land bordering a state or national forest.

Comment

i would leave everything behind and go around world whit low budget choices and only whit light backpack, after that i would think the next step penniless.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZqY...ure=watch-vrec - bill hicks mandatory marijuana

Comment

buy some land, build a cabin on it plant a of lot trees, buy a nice watch, go to himmalaya.
                      play a nice buy in poker tournament.I still have like 5k left for living

Comment

Buy a good thc/CBD mobile analytical test kit like the alpha-CAT.
                        ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                        "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                        We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                        sigpic

Comment

Make payroll next week, lol
                          "So we're just done with phrasing, right, that's not a thing anymore?."

"He's like Jesus, just dumber and fatter, and holds the Bible upside down".

Comment

I want a small excavator or a bobcat with bucket, snow plow and forks

Comment

wouldn't get much now for 25 grand would you? wouldn't go far down here. 250 is not enough.

Comment

next round is on me!

Comment

Working...
                                X