What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiber production ? ?

LIBERTYNY

Im looking for info about how hemp was processed into fiber not today but from historic methods. When I google it im flooded with modern stuff, im interested in ways I can replicate it at home.

PDX Dopesmoker

Im looking for info about how hemp was processed into fiber not today but from historic methods. When I google it im flooded with modern stuff, im interested in ways I can replicate it at home.

Try searching on archive.org and using the advanced search options to target the date range you're interested in.

LIBERTYNY

Great info. Thanks all
That 'Hemp Husbandry' book I have ben trying to find forever, I could not rember what it was called. The 'archive.org' is another great source, surprisingly I cant bring up anything their up, guessing its down or something.

Latest posts

Latest posts