What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fruit trees

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Some bunny poop will add a good shock of micro nutes and trace elements to whatever soil you use. Great for getting the best texture, flavor and aromas from your fruit. :)

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Well the finger lime and orange trees died but the rest have provided some fruit, mostly the Red Love apples which taste better than regular apples.

I have since moved to the country where I have a shadehouse and the trees are in there.

Today I received a lemon tree about 1.2m high which I will plant in my chook yard as it will benefit from all the chook poo plus I will water it the traditional way (pee) which will save flushing the toilet and space in the septic tank, and a pear tree which I will plant out the front on the verge for my neigbours to pick from, I will pick some too but it will be a community tree.