What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I love the hottest peppers!

Grover Sativa

I found some Trinidad Maruga Scorpion GOLD sport seeds... I sprouted some for this summer.
Maruga
Maruga GOLD
Jamaican red
Diavellucio ( little devils - Italy)

I may give the scorpion chillies to people I don’t like!! I am scared.

I managed to overwinter last years plant (so far anyway) I wonder how many years you can get them lasting for??

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I managed to overwinter last years plant (so far anyway) I wonder how many years you can get them lasting for??

i have my reaper's/yellow hots/thai's/fatelli's overwintered for at least 5years... in my greenhouse room in oct, back out in may... i trim em back pretty good, and root trim em, add some new soil, n they grow like weed...

chakras

Good luck with the grow!

Here is a pic of my bhut jolokia's at week 5 since germination.

W0Mv7.jpg

How does your stomach handle it. Those are Crazy Hot!

420mt

Ancient Alien
Veteran
image_2077745.jpg
image_2077746.jpg
image_2077747.jpg
Too cold to finish up outside so I brought my 2 chocolate Reapers, 1 Scorpion and a 7pot inside to the tent with a Mars ts600, more to come:groupwave:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i always over winter my reapers, and lemon hots in my garden room, but never gave em extra light for them to fruit- this will be interesting to see how large the fruit grows, and if they are as hot as ones grown outside - please do update regularly

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
I just got my California Reaper plants, I ordered 1 but due to storm damage there was a delay in getting them so they offered me 2 if I waited, ended up receiving 3, 2 yellow and 1 white, planted 1 yellow and 1 white in pots and 1 yellow in the garden bed.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
California Reaper is supposed to be the hottest at 2.2M scovie rating, hotter than law enforcement pepper spray, I have no idea whether the white or yellow ones are hotter but will find out.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Did you grow these from seed, or buy plants? Where did you get them?

I bought plants from eBay, bought just one but there was a storm and the seedlings were damaged so I had to wait 6 weeks for new ones, they said they would sent me two if I waited, ended up receiving three, one white and two yellow, put one white and one yellow in pots and the other yellow in the garden bed.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
hey guys - who in the states can i get legit 7pot peppers from?? - i usually buy my seeds from seedsavers, burpee, park, etc but they don't have em- thanks