Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've ordered both now plus some magnesium sulfate.
    Although here on the volcano we have no problem with sulphur especially since the volcano only last erupted over us Jan 12th this year

Cheers C

Originally posted by HorseBadoritiz View Post
    Feed grade calcium sulfate is what I use. It's for farm animals and works just fine.

Food grade is probably finer!

I haven't used the nitrate one.

I think the sulfur helps with flavors, but that's just me.

And, get a big bag, it's weed's favorite form of Ca, too, it's actually usable, lol!
    sigpic
    SI POST FATA VENIT GLORIA NON PROPERO

Comment

Originally posted by Clarence View Post
      I've ordered both now plus some magnesium sulfate.
      Although here on the volcano we have no problem with sulphur especially since the volcano only last erupted over us Jan 12th this year

Cheers C
      You may still need Mg. Cheers!
      LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post
        You may still need Mg. Cheers!
        I will use it for sure.

How often should I use the calcium?
        sigpic
        SI POST FATA VENIT GLORIA NON PROPERO

Comment

Grew these......
          Wanna grow the ones they use in restaurant Sriracha
          Attached Files
          I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
            Grew these......
            Wanna grow the ones they use in restaurant Sriracha
            Years ago, i watched a documentary on sriracha. They use ripe jalapeƱos.

Comment

I need to try growing 7 pot primos again, I recently tried the Mikey V 7 pot primo salsa and it's easily the best 'store bought' salsa I've ever had

in my experience 7 pot primos have the best flavor and highest quality heat, ghost pepper stuff for example seems to always just hurt my mouth, 7 pot primo sauces have relatively low mouth pain but have other amazing effects, that salsa made it feel like I had a sunburn on the back of my neck, it always gives that nice forehead buzz too

Comment

Originally posted by mexweed View Post
                I need to try growing 7 pot primos again, I recently tried the Mikey V 7 pot primo salsa and it's easily the best 'store bought' salsa I've ever had

in my experience 7 pot primos have the best flavor and highest quality heat, ghost pepper stuff for example seems to always just hurt my mouth, 7 pot primo sauces have relatively low mouth pain but have other amazing effects, that salsa made it feel like I had a sunburn on the back of my neck, it always gives that nice forehead buzz too
                Thats crazy. I have a few 7 butch T do they compare? Also some Muruga Scorp. Both look too scary to try. Very dark red and the points. I just don't know.
                LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

I'll give it a shot and report back
                  I eat legos

Comment

anyone tried dragon's breath or pepper x?
                    trust, hope & love - rich even not wealthy - real life sloth - enlightened during born or before that

Comment

Dragon's Breath isn't even real. It's a random F3 selected out of Infinity 7pot seeds. Was nothing but some shill trying to push a fad and trend. Hot pepper, as the Infinity used to hold a world record, but just briefly.

Pepper X - if it really exists in any stable form, has never been released to the general public. Only a few of Ed Curries closest buddies have ever seen it or eaten it.

There is a ton of doubt as to the legitimacy of anything that Ed Currie says - given his prior track record with comments regarding breeding and the gene pools involved in his works.

Pepper world is just as flamboyant as the cannabis world.

dank.Frank
                      Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading as counter
                      culture cannabis enthusiasts with their thinly veiled
                      self-justifications catering to the morally
                      ambiguous for the sake of the
                      ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
                      sigpic

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

7 pot primos are a cross of naga morich and trinidad 7 pot, I think the speculation is reapers are ripped off 7 pot primos crossed with scorpion

they are ripped off because Troy Primo has a spot at a Louisiana university and they are more than likely one of if not the most legitimately bred peppers, definitely research that went into it because why not just cross ghost and scorpion, instead close relatives of those peppers were used

one of my favorite sauces is reapercussion and it has 7 pot primos and scorpions in it

Comment

Anyone here try Khangstarr's Lemon Starrburst? My buddy thats a pepper head gifted me some of these seeds a few months ago, along with some 7 pot yellow primo, and it took me several tries to sprout them but I finally got a handful of seedlings going after sprouting them the exact same way I do with cannabis seeds.

Comment

1st frost last nite, so i brought in my 4 reapers/thai and lemon hots into my greenhouse room... today i cut the reapers way down, and took off the peppers... most are green, but there are some red ones.... wonder how hot the green ones will be... guess i'll find out at dinner
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dank.frank View Post
                              There is a ton of doubt as to the legitimacy of anything that Ed Currie says - given his prior track record with comments regarding breeding and the gene pools involved in his works.

Pepper world is just as flamboyant as the cannabis world

dank.Frank
                              oh bother.

i've been interested in growing some datils for a while. would hate to invest time and effort into janky/bs seeds.
                              any recommendations? or anybody have experience with datil peppers? TIA
                              don't sing if you want to live long! they have no use for your song...

ON HIATUS--LIFE

Comment

I grew some a couple of years ago from starts I got at a farmer's market.

They were about as hot as a habanero, but were sweetish, not nutty.

Don't pay attention to frank, he argues with fence posts, and has thing for Ed.

Comment

Working...
                                X