What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

better brownies!

i used to make edibles and even caught a buzz off some. but when i began using peanut oil as the oil my brownies took a turn for interstellar mindfcktness! peanut oil is known for its high absorbancy. i stumbled on this recently by accident because i was moving and had all this trim i had saved to make ice hash but i nver got ne bags so....thinking peanut oil was healthy from some source or other i heated the oil on low (170-250f) cooking the trim until it got a lil crispy going slow. i used a metal mesh strainer to get the leaf material out by pouring the oil into a mixing bowl thru thestrainer then pouring the strained oil back into the saucepan. damn ive developed a tolerance but it still makes muscle cordination very difficult he he. one batch was so strong it was like rolling!
peace,
pwf

greenmonster714

That sounds like a wonderful alternative to the fatty butter I have been using for years. Thank you very much for sharing that information. gm714

Latest posts

Latest posts