Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else using Maltodextrin to make cannabis oil, water soluble for edibles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool. Glad it's working out for you.
    The American Psychiatric Association's standard reference for psychiatry defines over 450 different mental disorders. I suffer from most of them.
    Please be understanding if I act a tiny bit unusual at times. Thank you.

Comment

It's an avoid for me, messes up my stomach. If you have a clean diet and eat a portion of maltodextrin on an empty stomach you'll generally see what I mean fairly easily. If your food comes from packages and boxes, you're probably already eating enough maltodextrin you won't notice any difference.

Interesting molecule, and I can see why it's used in a lot of foods.
      Tending Your Reservoir for a Full pH Swing and Cleaner Cannabis (A Healthier Approach to Hydroponic Cannabis)
      DIY STS Mixing/Using Guide for Feminized Pollen/Seeds
      DIY Super Inexpensive HEPA Filtration
      6-Second Pain Relief for Arthritic and Joint Pain
      8-Minute CBD Test
      Cool and Dry Flowering Discussion Thread

Comment

I am a total health food nut and eat nothing but good. fresh foods. Maltodextrin does NOT upset my stomach at all. I suppose some people might.

Aren't you the one who complains about CHS and a ton of other illnesses you have? Maybe it's just you. I know 8 or 10 people who do this and none complain of stomach issues. Please don't spread misinformation just because you have a bad stomach.

Thanks

The American Psychiatric Association's standard reference for psychiatry defines over 450 different mental disorders. I suffer from most of them.
        Please be understanding if I act a tiny bit unusual at times. Thank you.

Comment

Great thread. Learning new things here, thanks for all the awesome information.

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
            It's an avoid for me, messes up my stomach. If you have a clean diet and eat a portion of maltodextrin on an empty stomach you'll generally see what I mean fairly easily. If your food comes from packages and boxes, you're probably already eating enough maltodextrin you won't notice any difference.

Interesting molecule, and I can see why it's used in a lot of foods.
            I rarely eat pre made or processed food, lots of fruit and veggies.

I also do not take the powder on an empty stomach.

I now have the strength at 150mg / 1gram of infused powder.
            And I find that about 1/4 gram is perfect for my tolerance.
            That is roughly 1/4 tsp, a tiny amount.

Love the faster onset.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringodoggie View Post
              Please don't spread misinformation just because you have a bad stomach.

Thanks

You've been a bit cold since I had a moment of zero diplomacy in a medicating dogs discussion. I get it.

The issues with maltodextrin are widely known and published, no misinformation here. Glad to hear you're not affected.
              Tending Your Reservoir for a Full pH Swing and Cleaner Cannabis (A Healthier Approach to Hydroponic Cannabis)
              DIY STS Mixing/Using Guide for Feminized Pollen/Seeds
              DIY Super Inexpensive HEPA Filtration
              6-Second Pain Relief for Arthritic and Joint Pain
              8-Minute CBD Test
              Cool and Dry Flowering Discussion Thread

Comment

You've been a bit cold since I had a moment of zero diplomacy in a medicating dogs discussion. I get it.

The issues with maltodextrin are widely known and published, no misinformation here. Glad to hear you're not affected.
                Can you share the published issues?
                I have been unable to find anything and would like to know more about possible problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringodoggie View Post
                  Aren't you the one who complains about CHS and a ton of other illnesses you have? Maybe it's just you. I know 8 or 10 people who do this and none complain of stomach issues. Please don't spread misinformation just because you have a bad stomach.

Thanks

It's not false information to let others know if this could mess with their gut. It's just a warning like with any other thing. I've had a fuvked up gut for a number of years after lyme treatment. I don't have any signs of lyme but my gut was nuked and bad shit took over. Maltodextrin sounds like various sugars and if that's the case, then it's like rocket fuel for bacteria, good or bad. If it's bad stuff you can get all kinds of shitty symptoms.

I'm actually scouring this forum right now trying to figure out a good oral delivery so I can stop smoking again, but my gut shape is forcing me to have to avoid this and glycerine, both I wanted to try but it's not worth fvcking my gut up worse.

Take a chill pill. It might be you one day.
                  Kratom Strains I'm growing: Thai Rifat (red vein), Green Malaysian (Green/white vein).

Plans to get Vietnamese Bumblebee and Pink Indonesian. Cheapest and best seller of live plants around at

zodiacbotanicals.org

Keep on growin'!!!

Comment

What sort of edible transfer vehicles have you used with no gut trouble? I have to watch sweets too. But I was hoping to use something other than butter because my liver needs the break. I've used coconut oil before which tasted great but I never felt like it was as good as some heavy butter.
                    Kratom Strains I'm growing: Thai Rifat (red vein), Green Malaysian (Green/white vein).

Plans to get Vietnamese Bumblebee and Pink Indonesian. Cheapest and best seller of live plants around at

zodiacbotanicals.org

Keep on growin'!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X