Does anyone make cannabis tea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone make cannabis tea?

I was wondering if anyone makes cannabis tea? I am a big tea drinker, but have never tried to make cannabis tea. How much would one use in a cup? Do you use a tea bag or a metal strainer? What are the effects like? Similar too edibles?

heres how I have made tea

1 cup water 1 cup milk... mix the 2 together...get 1-2gs of crumbled dry weed

bring the water/milk to a low boil add the weed.. simmer (low boil) for 30 mins

get a pulp strainer.... pour your mix through the strainer into a mug...add a tea bag ...your sugar or honey

It definatley tastes like weed tea but it gives you a body high for 6-8 hrs

Comment

I want to try this with some old trim & popcorn buds.
      My Herb Is Potent, Hit Your Head Like A Freight Train/Makes Rookies Wanna Call 911, Because Their Heartbeat Is Racing & Their Hellucina-ting...Me

I Live It & I Speak It, My Religion Is Reefa...Nas

Comment

let me know if this works for you, 30 minutes is easy, i guess with adding water u dont have to worry about temps to much.

Comment

I thought THC is water insoluble, meaning you need some sort of fat to "extract" ??

I have made with milk, bringing to boil for like 9 minutes I think???

also a huge tea drinker... got some darjeeling right here with me now ( castleton moonlight ) excellent...

Comment

^^^^ bhang

Comment

Originally posted by habeeb View Post
              I thought THC is water insoluble, meaning you need some sort of fat to "extract" ??

I have made with milk, bringing to boil for like 9 minutes I think???

also a huge tea drinker... got some darjeeling right here with me now ( castleton moonlight ) excellent...
              Thats true, don't know why people (also non smokers) always talk about cannabis tea. There are a lot of better ways to use your weed.

Comment

i use butane dragon to spike my tea. works great.....

Comment

Sounds delicious. Now just need some lavender and cannabis shortbread cookies to dip in the tea.

Comment

We know THC isn't water soluible, thus the milk etc, but nobody mentioned alky extracted.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

I have some bubblehash in Everclear, it was suppose to get used for another project. I'm out of tea tho,,,,,,,

Coffee maybe????

My major complaint with oral injestion is doseage. Too much - is uncomfortable for me, a lightweight could have a bad day indeed.

I will be back......
                    People say I'm crazy doing what I'm doing
                    Well they give me all kinds of warnings to save me from ruin
                    When I say that I'm o.k. well they look at me kind of strange
                    Surely you're not happy now you no longer play the game

People say I'm lazy dreaming my life away
                    Well they give me all kinds of advice designed to enlighten me
                    When I tell them that I'm doing fine watching shadows on the wall
                    Don't you miss the big time boy you're no longer on the ball

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round
                    I really love to watch them roll
                    No longer riding on the merry-go-round
                    I just had to let it go.

John Lennon 10/09/1940 - 12/08/1980

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMountainHi View Post
                      We know THC isn't water soluible, thus the milk etc, but nobody mentioned alky extracted.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

I have some bubblehash in Everclear, it was suppose to get used for another project. I'm out of tea tho,,,,,,,

Coffee maybe????

My major complaint with oral injestion is doseage. Too much - is uncomfortable for me, a lightweight could have a bad day indeed.

I will be back......
                      butane dragon is a version.... less the chlorophyll. butane extracted and refined then suspended in ethanol. it forms a milky emulsion in the tea. drink it while hot and it kicks butt!

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMountainHi View Post

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Coffee maybe????

I will be back......
                        The highest I've ever gotten from eating was from ingesting a mix of Turkish hash and some other hash, could've been Dutch icehash. I dissolved .7 grams by heating a spoon with the hash and olive oil. The hash fell appart as soon as it got hot. Then I mixed it in a cup of hot milk. Heavy visual and physical distortions within an hour, couldn't even manage to smoke a second joint on it. Really confused and trippy.
                        The action of heating the hash in a spoon makes you feel like a crackhead though.

Comment

I use coconut oil.
                          Dissolve hash in coconut oil in a double boiler setup. 20 mins at 250f. Store in refrigerator until you want tea. Make tea, mix in some of the oil.

Comment

I've a friend who brews up pots of steeped fan leaves every once in awhile and then cools it for iced tea. Nothing psychoactive about it, just tastes like a green tea to me.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSterling View Post
                              I've a friend who brews up pots of steeped fan leaves every once in awhile and then cools it for iced tea. Nothing psychoactive about it, just tastes like a green tea to me.
                              If you add some whole milk, it's psychoactive and great tasting too. Fan leaves of any decent strain have plenty of THC.

Comment

Working...
                              X