What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do I patent this

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Pretty sure you can't patent that because it already exists. Just because you want to use it with weed doesn't make it a new invention.
Might not even work with weed as it is. If it doesn't and you make it work with weed, then maybe.

But still prolly not because if you're gonna copy this design, idea and/or invention, and it's already patented/invented/in use..

However if you change something about the existing design, and that is a new invention in itself, you might be able to patent that shit.

Contract and patent laws, interesting stuff!

Not really. That's why lawyers are so expensive is 'cause they need to read and know a lot of really boring stuff no one else has the time to think through.

Cuddles

I own a few design patents but a patent is rather different.
What is it exactly that you want to patent? And what is your end goal ?

troutman

Seed Whore
Patenting somebody's product usually will not happen. ;)

Note: They mention it's for plants and Cannabis is a plant.

I think you better invent something on your own.

Latest posts

Latest posts