What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What can you do?

What can you do?

• I am already a NORML member

Votes: 29 23.0%
  • I am a member of a different leglization organization

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • I will join the fight as soon as possible

Votes: 49 38.9%
  • I like weed illegal it's how I make my living

Votes: 21 16.7%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the poll could use another option or two. for example, i have lost jobs over this & my wife blacklisted from hiring locally in her profession because of my activities. even our Netflix watching has come under scrutiny, & i now have to have a separate account so that nothing i look at cannabis related comes up on her history. if i join ANY organization that sends out e-mail alerts to our phones, it opens her up to further discrimination. (yes, they check that, no privacy. i no longer HAVE a cell phone) so now i cannot belong to any group...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the poll could use another option or two. for example, i have lost jobs over this & my wife blacklisted from hiring locally in her profession because of my activities. even our Netflix watching has come under scrutiny, & i now have to have a separate account so that nothing i look at cannabis related comes up on her history. if i join ANY organization that sends out e-mail alerts to our phones, it opens her up to further discrimination. (yes, they check that, no privacy. i no longer HAVE a cell phone) so now i cannot belong to any group...
Wow, aoh....yes, in ways, the tides are not changing to be more accommodating. On certain seed sites, a pop up shows they run cookies. So, I click off, scan computer.

Sorry to hear the woes of cannabis in your household.
op asking WHAT CAN YOU DO? Advocate, use faux name to encourage representing government bodies (Senators and such) to revisit their political votes/views.

I've not lost jobs, but walked the tight rope for random testing or pre-employment drug tests for decades. Understandable with people being in my scope of care.