UK - updates on change to UK cannabis regulations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f-e View Post

UKIP are the only party to of openly said No.
    yeah but they say NO to everything imported or important.

PS I didn´t realize they still existed, I thought the party had more or less vanished.

Comment

Neither the Reds nor the Blue's intend to look at cannabis. Though the Blue teams main advisors are pro-cannabis.
      We all know that that the legalization of weed has numereous benefits. Be it medical use and thus better health/ quality of life and prolonged life for say cancer patients or the prevention of such diseases; or the economical benefit of a legal cannabis industry.
      Trouble at the moment is, that Labour is usually rubbish at economy and that the current PM is famously on record for saying (quote) FUCK BUSINESS!!!! And to make matters worse : he´s proved that he doesn´t care nor that he intends to make things better (generally)

Comment

I have been stopped and searched on these very grounds in recent years. Any grounds will do. Just no searches without a reason.
        Banks have been robbed with shotguns, doesn't mean its allowed. Video them, object but don't resist, straight to the small claims court for a fast grand in the hand.
        When as men, our only guide to right and wrong is the ability or inability to act, we cannot truly call ourselves men.

Copyrights on all photographic work are reserved

Comment

Originally posted by GMT View Post
          Banks have been robbed with shotguns, doesn't mean its allowed. Video them, object but don't resist, straight to the small claims court for a fast grand in the hand.
          They had me down to my tighty whities in the back of a van they called. There is nothing illegal about it.

Comment

If they did it in the last 6 months for smelling weed on you, no section 60 in place, it was illegal.
            When as men, our only guide to right and wrong is the ability or inability to act, we cannot truly call ourselves men.

Copyrights on all photographic work are reserved

Comment

I would wager with anyone that it will be at least 10 years, more likely 20 before we see any major changes.

Broadly speaking the situation as it is is works: police/nca go after the big boys and get their assets and cash, street police get a few nickings, the money men provide for the medical market, the vast majority of stoners and growers are left in peace. Very far from ideal but sometimes it’s better to know the devil

Comment

Originally posted by Bush Dr View Post
                You can count Avon & Somerset out of that, they’re still busting people for 0.1g whatever that looks like
                is that not Jacobs constituency? no surprise there then ey?

Comment

Working...
                X