What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JAPAN needs your help! Give WEED a CHANCE!

AMENO UZUME

JAPAN needs your HELP!!! Give WEED a CHANCE to JAPAN!
please sign this petition to Opposes the creation of cannabis use charges!

:tiphat:Thanks visit.:tiphat:

Japanese DEA is considering stricter punishment in response to the increase in violations of the Cannabis Control Law.
Even now, possession of only even 1g will detain for 20 days. Growing just one plant, you will be arrested twice on doulbe charges possession and cultivation. Total 1 Month in Police Station!?Once arrested, 99% convicted!

Please sign a petition to proceed with harm reduction rather than arrest. The founders' claims may not be nothing new for people living in countries with less prejudice against cannabis, but many Japanese still strongly believe that cannabis is a harmful and dangerous drug and will not believe in many beneficial experiences in the world. Japan's DEA and police have arrested people and forced them to drop out or lose their jobs without ever researching and verifying cannabis. There is Cannabis cultivation and research license system, but Japanese Government won't issue it.

I'm not the originator of this signature, but I started the thread because I knew the right place to asking.

Really appreciate for your sign with happy cannabis story:greenstars:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Fish heads and rice for growing and smoking dope. Sad. I bet pot could be grown just fine on Okinawa island.

Last edited:

Dognponyshow

China needs to allow weed! Why are they keeping a great plant from all of those Billions of people!!! Bring weed culture to china. China needs more diversification. Japan should export weed to China!

AMENO UZUME

Hi Dognponyshow

At least China allows hemp growing in Yun-nan but Japan...
Japanese DEA arrested even lisenced hemp farmers forging evidence a few years ago... Very sad!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Hello Mr. AMENO UZEME, and welcome to ICMag. I was making a not very humorous remark with the fish heads and rice, which is what the Japanese authorities feed prisoners they don't like.

As for the Bokashi, I have been looking at it for possible use in my new soil, later on.

troutman

Seed Whore
Hi! Sunshineinabag!

my today's hottest one like that!

picture.php

:hide:

AMENO UZUME

Liquid Bokashi, cheap and powerful additive

Liquid Bokashi, cheap and powerful additive

>As for the Bokashi, I have been looking at it for possible use in my new soil, later on.

Hi flylowgethigh

I hope this will be of some help. Liquid Bokashi "EHIME I-2"is powerful booster and easy to make. It's popular with Japanese skillful farmers.
Just spraying during growth phase once a couple of weeks or feeding Liquid Bokashi with nutrients as additives(pH adjusting is needed since it is acidic). That prevents mold disease and keeps the plants and soil healthy. Above all, it is cheap and highly effective in improving flowering.

Dognponyshow

chinese and north korean bokashi is better than japanese bokashi. that's why those countries will kill you and harvest your organs if you grow your weed too good with it.

AMENO UZUME

>chinese and north korean bokashi is better than japanese bokashi

Will you share your favorite bokashi recipe? Knowledge is the power. Make everybody be happy, you will be happy too.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Konnichiwa! I just heard about a Japanese actor getting arrested for marijuana a few weeks ago. Police busted into his house for like 5 grams (little over an 1/8th)
Sayonara Ameno!

Latest posts

Latest posts