What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Legalization" leading to monopolies on genetics?

Rider420

Smoking a joint laughing at the conspiracy nuts, yup they are coming for your guns and seeds. KARMA can be a real bitch and living in fear is your reward.

Rider420

Your a fearmonger who believes in conspiracies. Your telling people that legal cannabis is a bad thing! Your racist in the fact that most people who get busted for cannabis are black. Your putting your ridiculous fears about seeds ahead of people lives!!! Get a clue!

Radicle Rye

I'm all for legalization. I actually voted for it, and yes it was in the USA. I understand that the USA is only one country in the global world, but if you take away people's experience from their counties then we'll never have a global understanding.

What I am completely against is the idea that someone/corporations can own life/genetics.

BallsackSal

In the end it might just be who has the most lawyers and money regardless of genetic likeness.

In almost any area that's the ultimate reality. The best solution is for everyone to grow and breed their own to minimize their contribution to corporate giants that ultimately always fuck the working people of the world.

Bob Green

This is an amazing time to get any type of genetics you are interested in. Take advantage. So many quality seed companies out right now. Everything from landrace, new hype gear, and everything in between.

Crazy Chester

This is an amazing time to get any type of genetics you are interested in. Take advantage. So many quality seed companies out right now. Everything from landrace, new hype gear, and everything in between.

Hi Bob - true - it looks like the golden age of seeds right now!

Rider420

Hi Bob - true - it looks like the golden age of seeds right now!

Yup and legal seeds in Canada are even cheaper and better!

Got my cake and I get to eat it too.

Chocolate Cake NEW!

Double Chocolate X Wedding Cake X Gelato 33

Photoperiod; Feminized
Ice Cream Cake crossed with Double Chocolate will be certain to satisfy indoor and outdoor cultivators! The high stretch rate makes for a large yield capability and high THC and terpene production. This f5 cultivar will be fairly consistent from seed and has proven to be very resistant to pests and issues while growing. Chocolate Cake has a flower time of 9 – 10 weeks and prefers a warmer climate to thrive.

Yield: High

THC: 20 – 27%

CBD: < 1%

Terpenes: 1.5 – 3%

Flower Period: 9 – 10 weeks

Lineage: Double Chocolate X Wedding Cake X Gelato 33

And at 50 cnd its both legal and cheaper. BTW thier super lemon haze and pink lemonade are both huge and potent.

Next is:
ZFPOG NEW!

Zkltz X OG X Fruity Pebbles

Photoperiod; Feminized

ANC-Flower_Zkittles-X_1-225x300.jpg

ZFPOG produces large flower sites, and high THC with no sacrifice to terpenes. High production and a 9-week flower time this resin covered wonder will be sure to satisfy even the most seasoned growers and connoisseurs. Caution should be used when growing indoors as the stretch rate is fairly high, ZFPOG does respond well to topping and training and prefers a warmer climate.

THC: 23 – 33%

Terpenes: 3+%

Flower Period: 9 weeks

Lineage: Zktlz X Fruity Pebbles X OG

Legalization is not for criminals or those who hate change but its here to stay in Canada and coming to your nation!

zacheryfrevert

Yup and legal seeds in Canada are even cheaper and better!

Got my cake and I get to eat it too.

Chocolate Cake NEW!

Double Chocolate X Wedding Cake X Gelato 33

Photoperiod; Feminized
Ice Cream Cake crossed with Double Chocolate will be certain to satisfy indoor and outdoor cultivators! The high stretch rate makes for a large yield capability and high THC and terpene production. This f5 cultivar will be fairly consistent from seed and has proven to be very resistant to pests and issues while growing. Chocolate Cake has a flower time of 9 – 10 weeks and prefers a warmer climate to thrive.

THC: 20 – 27%

Terpenes: 1.5 – 3%

Flower Period: 9 – 10 weeks

Lineage: Double Chocolate X Wedding Cake X Gelato 33

And at 50 cnd its both legal and cheaper. BTW thier super lemon haze and pink lemonade are both huge and potent.

Next is:
ZFPOG NEW!

Zkltz X OG X Fruity Pebbles

Photoperiod; Feminized

ANC-Flower_Zkittles-X_1-225x300.jpg

ZFPOG produces large flower sites, and high THC with no sacrifice to terpenes. High production and a 9-week flower time this resin covered wonder will be sure to satisfy even the most seasoned growers and connoisseurs. Caution should be used when growing indoors as the stretch rate is fairly high, ZFPOG does respond well to topping and training and prefers a warmer climate.

THC: 23 – 33%

Terpenes: 3+%

Flower Period: 9 weeks

Lineage: Zktlz X Fruity Pebbles X OG
best weed in UK

Legalization is not for criminals or those who hate change but its here to stay in Canada and coming to your nation!
It's really complicated because national policies, as well as global trade policies, affect plant patents. You also have a multinational corporation operating worldwide and getting patents in certain countries. That's where it starts to get out of my field of vision. If you are really interested, you should check out. High-quality cannabis products in the UK with open-source seeds. Hopefully, someone in one of these places can help you.