What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why has legalization created people who hate the old school cannabis culture?

Why has legalization created people who hate the old school cannabis culture?

• Total voters

shaggyballs

Veteran
- I dunno who this Jodrey fella is - having never seen nor met him online even - so whats all this bollocks Shagg's - coming here and trying to aim everyones wrath at this guy?

- are you trying to warn people not to do bizz with him - because YOU say he's some sorta grass/snitch? - well I don't like to have some sorta name-blame-game going on here - since you are no judge nor jury nor executioner - unless you get called up for jury service - and that's not happening here -

For the record I made no claims here.
The facts were in the article I linked.
I only asked some questions I had after reading the info.
I make no statement against kevin.

The article spells it out very clearly for you.
Folks need to be able to think for them selves round here.
I am not trying to suggest what another should think.
But
I still have questions.

djav59

I would love to see a local or state fair where cannabis is judged just like the other crops.
Well maybe not just like but you get the idea.

I used to be a hippy till I lost my hair.

Amynamous

I would love to see a local or state fair where cannabis is judged just like the other crops.
Well maybe not just like but you get the idea.

Isn’t the Emerald Cup kinda like a local fair?
I’d like to experience the Emerald Cup first before then.

St. Phatty

early growers were comfortable with the Outlaw nature.

post legalization growers are WAAAY more comfortable with filling out forms, asking Official Permission, etc.

a pretty big culture clash.

The.Highlander

People like this!

It is hard to believe we live in a age where the old school cannabis culture is hated even on a cannabis culture website.

Much like we owe our freedom to the vets. that fought in past wars.
It is my belief we owe most of the headway we have made in the cannabis culture to those who have been jailed in the name of keeping the cannabis culture alive.

Is this something that offends you personally?
I know it does me.
Lol madness