What's new

Virginia creates a Cannabis Agency to Regulate the Budding Industry

taylordonovan

Virginia is taking little steps to move towards the recreational marijuana market. And you will be happy to know that the establishment of the Virginia Cannabis Control Authority is all set up to regulate the budding industry. Starting from Thursday, that is July 1st, it is legal to acquire and cultivate marijuana, but the retail sales of the marijuana plant won’t begin until January 1st, 2024.

Last edited by a moderator:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i'm happy they have gone legal, but i, like many others, have some questions. how are you supposed to grow it unless you can legally buy seeds/clones? do you have to try to get them from other legal states like Michigan, where seeds etc may be purchased? if so, are there any protections RE having them sent by mail where they will pass through states where they are NOT legal? i'm in TN, so i am asking for a friend that is not a member...

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
i'm happy they have gone legal, but i, like many others, have some questions. how are you supposed to grow it unless you can legally buy seeds/clones? do you have to try to get them from other legal states like Michigan, where seeds etc may be purchased? if so, are there any protections RE having them sent by mail where they will pass through states where they are NOT legal? i'm in TN, so i am asking for a friend that is not a member...

Probably not legal to mail, but flat rate express boxes go by air, unless very short distance. I have bought from England several times, from Attitude, and never had problem with seeds. Odor on seeds and clones is minimal.

18B

Probably not legal to mail, but flat rate express boxes go by air, unless very short distance. I have bought from England several times, from Attitude, and never had problem with seeds. Odor on seeds and clones is minimal.
Cannabis seeds are now legal to be mailed as they are below the thc% requirements...technically so are clones...Farm Bill...but that is more shady than seeds...we veg plants at friends houses, then bring our selections to the flower house...4 plants indoor in 20 gallon pots produces a lot of top bud for smoking and lowers for edibles.

Latest posts

Latest posts