What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connecticut LEGALIZES

jjonahjameson

Finally, into the 21st Century.

Various details but the main points:
*Expunge and decriminalize
*Recreational sales coming soon
*HOMEGROWING will be legal for both medical and recreational!

So very strange to have come to these boards almost 20 years ago, tearing down multiple grows due to paranoia over the years. Many, many cycles and genetics tried. And now I don't have to fear anything that used to cause concerns.

https://ctmirror.org/2021/06/22/lamont-signs-connecticuts-marijuana-legalization-law/

MonoAoV

Finally, into the 21st Century.
*HOMEGROWING will be legal for both medical and recreational!

So very strange to have come to these boards almost 20 years ago, tearing down multiple grows due to paranoia over the years. Many, many cycles and genetics tried. And now I don't have to fear anything that used to cause concerns.

FK YES dude. This!^^^
Had too many scares! I'm here looking for the new ways to do things (lights, genetics, etc.) after having dreampt and given up so many times... I got 2 tents im lookin to fill! Finally. it's hard to believe it's not a dream!
GL with your grows

hyposomniac

Med patients can homegrown Oct 1 of this year. Everyone else not til July 2023.
but I understand that starting July 1 2021, homegrows within state limits are no longer a felony.

jjonahjameson

FK YES dude. This!^^^
Had too many scares! I'm here looking for the new ways to do things (lights, genetics, etc.) after having dreampt and given up so many times... I got 2 tents im lookin to fill! Finally. it's hard to believe it's not a dream!
GL with your grows

You too!

Cuddles

great news indeed!! I know exactly what mean about the paranoia and stopping the grow and stuff. I'm still there sadly