Illinois canna tourism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Illinois canna tourism

Hello. I am thinking about taking a quick trip now and then over the border to Illinois, but I can't seem to find good answers about several things. Are the cops all over these places and do out of staters get hassled? I'm not intending to smuggle but I also don't want to worry if a little ends up still in my bag... ya know? Also, where the heck does a pot tourist get to smoke at? Are you allows to walk around with it if you are going from place to place and it is stashed away or do you have to have a car to transport it? I have serious medical needs and can't get what I need here, but I'm not trying to start some sort of operation or anything. Just really not sure how safe and hassle-free it is to go there as a tourist...... any help would be appreciated!
    Seedbay is back!!!!

Klompen's Evolving Chaos 2020 Style

Klompen's Somewhat Less Chaotic 2020 Grow

Seems like a fair question, so I'll give it a bump.I have had a couple friends bring back some vape cartridges, which are nice but, they said they couldn't find any flower, just these vape cartridges and gummies. No problems the police reported.
    "you wouldn't know respect if it bit you on the k u n t, douchebag."- justanotherbozo
    "Negative rep from a tool with a name like Jellyfish is a f'n bage of Honor."- Shalako
    "You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
    "Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
    "Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen."- Hempy McNoodle

Comment

its still $400 an ounce at the dispenceries and they tax the hell out of it,ive never been to one but thats the truth.i wouldnt even bother at those prices.i can get the same stuff for $200.if you want more info give me a PM
      I AM THE LIQUOR!
      MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
      the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

Thanks man I have had a rough time of it with my grow and I had a backup guy who had nasty brick weed, but he lived over 80 miles away and also just got busted(dude was making some bad choices, but it still sucks to see him heading off to prison :( ). I figured some cross-border tourism might keep us going for a while....
        Seedbay is back!!!!

Klompen's Evolving Chaos 2020 Style

Klompen's Somewhat Less Chaotic 2020 Grow

Comment

Working...
        X