What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

no more green tape but.....

DenverJim

A few month ago i got an order from Europe customs opened it but didn't take the seeds. So I made a couple of different orders from Europe. There was green tape again. I didn't notice it at first the envelope was all schredded on one side but the other side had the green tape US Department of agriculture rules allowed customs to take the seeds saying they violated the plant protection act, no permit, no Phyto-sanitary certificate( I have no idea what that is). i could face civil penalties for violating this act. They found a way. The fuckers discovered a law. My other order which is late and probably suffered the same fate.
The US government is corrupt. They can find a law to get you if they want. A lawyer told me a few years ago that it costs $100,000 dollars for a lawyer just to go to walk into a federal court. Tha'ts wrong ...........