Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LED vertical scrog

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Ichabod Crane View Post
    Haha someone gave me a 1 star rating.
    WOW!
    Upcoming 2020 Shows:
    Hunting HammerHeads Haze : A5x FlashPoint x Firestorm
    Corvette Summer: Vert Edition
    GhettoGrow 2.0: The Basement Party

    _________
    sigpic

    Comment


      You got a star?! Shit man, one more than I ever have, lol!
      Pretty cool you guys are making masks for people. Noice!
      Hammerhead's Flashbang- C x Firestorm #18 test grow

      https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuana-growing/grow-diaries/17866382-hammerhead-genetics-white-truffle-x-p40-test-grow

      Comment


        Originally posted by Ichabod Crane View Post
        Haha someone gave me a 1 star rating.
        You`re a damn right wing radical or haven`t you figured that out yet Bro ?...… ……..

        How`s yo veggie gardens comin Ickster…..Old man down the road put mine in this week after Good Friday as always round my parts per farmer`s almanac.....Got big maters , lil maters , hot peppers and nanner peppers for the pussies , got squish , zucchinis , pole beans , snap peas , and okra......I can buy corn , taters , and onions at the co-op cheaper than I can grow em , and what the GF don`t put up , can , or freeze for the winter gets donated to the local food bank.....

        The old man that works it gets all his family needs and use of the tractor whenever he needs it , and I`ve been paying him to watch the farm and feed the animals while #1 son`s in Afghanistan and I`m at the beach under quarantine with everything shut down , and ....Yeah.....You prolly pissed in 1 of the lefties cornflakes in the political threads for that 1 star rating , cuz you know you a 5 star with all us gun totin redneck yankee and southern conservatives that support free enterprise and a capitalist society.....

        Especially dope growin ones.....A friend with weed is a friend indeed.... …...You got my respect old man.....anybody in his mid 50`s still climbing ladders and roofing houses , helping folks and takin care of fam is aces in my book.....

        Take care Ick and keep strokin……You da man.....

        Peace.....DHF.... …….
        Knowledge is power.....Adapt or perish....

        Comment


          Originally posted by Boyd Crowder View Post
          WOW!
          Haha some one got all butt hurt.

          Originally posted by OrgAeroMan View Post
          You got a star?! Shit man, one more than I ever have, lol!
          Pretty cool you guys are making masks for people. Noice!
          My wife can't work because a medicine she takes compromises her immune system. And since she works in a pharmacy she would be wide open. So instead she is making masks for people. I go pick up the stuff for her. She has made well over 100 now.

          She gave a bunch to the postal delivery lady who spread it around at the post office for the delivery people. She has given a bunch to a couple pharmacies as well. Couiple to some nurses and bus drivers. Then our family as well. Not sure I would have given them to some but It was her. lol

          Originally posted by DunHav`nFun View Post
          You`re a damn right wing radical or haven`t you figured that out yet Bro ?...… ……..

          How`s yo veggie gardens comin Ickster…..Old man down the road put mine in this week after Good Friday as always round my parts per farmer`s almanac.....Got big maters , lil maters , hot peppers and nanner peppers for the pussies , got squish , zucchinis , pole beans , snap peas , and okra......I can buy corn , taters , and onions at the co-op cheaper than I can grow em , and what the GF don`t put up , can , or freeze for the winter gets donated to the local food bank.....

          The old man that works it gets all his family needs and use of the tractor whenever he needs it , and I`ve been paying him to watch the farm and feed the animals while #1 son`s in Afghanistan and I`m at the beach under quarantine with everything shut down , and ....Yeah.....You prolly pissed in 1 of the lefties cornflakes in the political threads for that 1 star rating , cuz you know you a 5 star with all us gun totin redneck yankee and southern conservatives that support free enterprise and a capitalist society.....

          Especially dope growin ones.....A friend with weed is a friend indeed.... …...You got my respect old man.....anybody in his mid 50`s still climbing ladders and roofing houses , helping folks and takin care of fam is aces in my book.....

          Take care Ick and keep strokin……You da man.....

          Peace.....DHF.... …….
          The garden is slow since it just snowed 2 days ago. Mostly getting it turned over and fertilized. The little plants started. Plus I was getting seeds and handing them out to a lot of people so they could get seeds. I repackaged a bunch and gave the seeds away.

          It has the potential to be bad this summer if they don't start opening the country up since about half the food eaten is away from home. If the country stays closed that food goes to waste since they can't package it to sell. It takes a whole different type of packaging that is not available fully to save all that food.

          Then we have the governor tell us that gardening is not essential. She is a flipping idiot. This could turn out bad for a lot of people. Right now is when you get stuff ready for the summer planting and she is stopping a lot of people from doing that.

          But luckily I knew in advance she was going to close things and bought a couple hundred dollars worth of seed and have been getting that out to people.

          Nice of you to donate that food. I received a bunch of food like that when I was a kid. You are all right in my book.

          And tell your son I said thank you for protecting my wife and kids. I know how bad it can be over there. Crap that is not on the news that will tear at your heart. Those terrorist are just disgusting what they will do to their own kids.
          sigpic

          Current thread Karma Genetics Chem Tini and Rado Z testers
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=376104




          Vertical Scrogg
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242646

          LED vertical scrog
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368036

          From start of cloning to harvest 13 week scrog
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314837

          Comment


            feck - just lost my post
            fucking hate this ancient vbullshit ic needs an update
            this shit feels like 2004

            icky, i rated 5 stars last week breh
            Upcoming 2020 Shows:
            Hunting HammerHeads Haze : A5x FlashPoint x Firestorm
            Corvette Summer: Vert Edition
            GhettoGrow 2.0: The Basement Party

            _________
            sigpic

            Comment


              I know it is like when I sold some stocks online in 1996
              sigpic

              Current thread Karma Genetics Chem Tini and Rado Z testers
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=376104




              Vertical Scrogg
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242646

              LED vertical scrog
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368036

              From start of cloning to harvest 13 week scrog
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314837

              Comment


                hey bro - im gonna borrow some of your tech for my summer grow
                hows your neighbors gardens coming? and yours?
                im gonna do a vert scrog led coco , using your "leave one fan per node but strip the rest" tech,
                stealing your pvc screens idea too


                will you be around for advice this summer?
                Upcoming 2020 Shows:
                Hunting HammerHeads Haze : A5x FlashPoint x Firestorm
                Corvette Summer: Vert Edition
                GhettoGrow 2.0: The Basement Party

                _________
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Boyd Crowder View Post
                  hey bro - im gonna borrow some of your tech for my summer grow
                  hows your neighbors gardens coming? and yours?
                  im gonna do a vert scrog led coco , using your "leave one fan per node but strip the rest" tech,
                  stealing your pvc screens idea too


                  will you be around for advice this summer?
                  I will be around. I may be busy but I am sure I will still be on.

                  I leave the tip node and strip the rest of the nodes on the branch and leave their fans. So I end up with several fans feeding the tip node.

                  The gardens are at a stand still right now. Just waiting till the weather is ready which looks to be this week end. The cold crops will be going in. The frost sensitive plants will have to wait a month yet.
                  sigpic

                  Current thread Karma Genetics Chem Tini and Rado Z testers
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=376104




                  Vertical Scrogg
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242646

                  LED vertical scrog
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368036

                  From start of cloning to harvest 13 week scrog
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314837

                  Comment


                    I just read all 48 pages of this thread in one sitting and Im truly inspired by your technique. I've been out the game for a long time so I came here looking for ideas and found exactly what i was looking for. My future grow room will mimic your setup with my own little twist to it. Ill probably stack a row on top of my bottom row and veg shorter than you but definitely going with your concept.


                    You've already answered most of my questions in the previous 47 pages but there's still one huge part im missing info on. How exactly do you build your own LED's like you do? Is there a thread or tutorial you can refer me to? Thanks
                    Clayton Bigsby's Underground Grow DWC & Soil

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Clayton_Bigsby View Post
                      I just read all 48 pages of this thread in one sitting and Im truly inspired by your technique. I've been out the game for a long time so I came here looking for ideas and found exactly what i was looking for. My future grow room will mimic your setup with my own little twist to it. Ill probably stack a row on top of my bottom row and veg shorter than you but definitely going with your concept.


                      You've already answered most of my questions in the previous 47 pages but there's still one huge part im missing info on. How exactly do you build your own LED's like you do? Is there a thread or tutorial you can refer me to? Thanks
                      I am not aware of any one thread on how to build LEDs. I just read a lot till I could put them together. Then I put one together. I learned a lot from that one and built another. And again I learned from that till I finally reached the light here in this thread.

                      But everything is out there if you read enough and watch videos on youtube. And if you read this in one go You can read enough. That is a lot of reading at once.
                      sigpic

                      Current thread Karma Genetics Chem Tini and Rado Z testers
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=376104




                      Vertical Scrogg
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242646

                      LED vertical scrog
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368036

                      From start of cloning to harvest 13 week scrog
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314837

                      Comment


                        updates!
                        updates!
                        updates!

                        hows the j.o.b. goin ichy?
                        Upcoming 2020 Shows:
                        Hunting HammerHeads Haze : A5x FlashPoint x Firestorm
                        Corvette Summer: Vert Edition
                        GhettoGrow 2.0: The Basement Party

                        _________
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Boyd Crowder View Post
                          updates!
                          updates!
                          updates!

                          hows the j.o.b. goin ichy?
                          I don't have time to run a bunch of pictures and updates right now. I am busy as hell. This time of year is when I am at my busiest. And that is why I try for the winter to do threads.

                          I just finished a roof yesterday that I started on Saturday. I would have been done sooner but was waiting for the other guys to get stuff done first. They were a little slow in their repairs.
                          sigpic

                          Current thread Karma Genetics Chem Tini and Rado Z testers
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=376104




                          Vertical Scrogg
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242646

                          LED vertical scrog
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368036

                          From start of cloning to harvest 13 week scrog
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314837

                          Comment


                            I hear that on being busy this time of year, there aren't enough hours in the day! I still have to get the roof finished on the cabin. I hate being on roofs! I'm doing metal, so hopefully I will never have to deal with it again, lol!
                            I hope all is well with you and yours, take care buddy!
                            Hammerhead's Flashbang- C x Firestorm #18 test grow

                            https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuana-growing/grow-diaries/17866382-hammerhead-genetics-white-truffle-x-p40-test-grow

                            Comment


                              When I roof I loose track of time. I usually end up with a 11-14 hour day roofing. Then end up with my muscles all locked up and stiff. Not so bad when I am working but when I stop it happens in about a half hour.
                              sigpic

                              Current thread Karma Genetics Chem Tini and Rado Z testers
                              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=376104




                              Vertical Scrogg
                              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242646

                              LED vertical scrog
                              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368036

                              From start of cloning to harvest 13 week scrog
                              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314837

                              Comment


                                Get some Pedialyte bro i dont think water is good enough. I drink it in the warmer months. Its tuff to take the time to stay hydrated doing work like that. Plus we arnt getting any younger lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X