What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Compound...

swapmeet

I am finally into the new space and getting the mother search started again. here is a picture of where they are at right now:
fetch?photoid=17860633.jpg

swapmeet

The paint is drying...slowly. Here is the first batch of mothers....23, I think. More strains still on the way... I really hate growing from seed lol...
fetch?photoid=17866188.jpg

swapmeet

Okay, big day today. My freebie autos are getting frosty and dense... I transplanted my clones that were vegging vert, and a couple horizontal veggers that will make up my first wave. Also, I got my vert racks set up and the first wave of clones in there... they are all different sizes, so they will give me a range of yields that will help determine how big to start them at. I dedicate this to you Freds...finally got the quad rack experiment under way.

I transplanted the clones to their final homes, removed the suckers, and opened them up a bit with some fan removal. I will let them veg for about a week now before flipping the rack...

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

That is the auto magnum freebie...it is on the plant I call the christmas tree, which is glistening from top to bottom with denseness....

Here is the first full rack...

Here is my overflow rack:

as the light warms up...

And here are the autos as their light warms up next door...

swapmeet

I wanted to take a second and show how they are stretching into their new homes on the rack, as well as show the autos up close with about 3 weeks to go.

first, the bottom row

Next, the top row:

Now the second rack:

swapmeet

I got 5 x 50L sacks of fresh coco yesterday... so all rooted clones went into coco, and all future rooted clones will go into coco and into the racks... I will start by hand watering until I can put the automated system together.

swapmeet

I am just going to stop updating two threads... I will come by here and share setup and results over here, and feel free to post questions or discussions here or my diary, but the day-to-day updates and experiments are over at my diary...

swapmeet

Here are my vertical racks, quads, if you will, in action. As you can see I went to large steel, industrial racks for my quads... they are double the size of the others, 4 plants per shelf, 4 shelf per rack, 4 racks per quad.... here is one in action from today...12 shy of a fully.

fetch?id=17945396.jpg

luposolitario

420giveaway
Here are my vertical racks, quads, if you will, in action. As you can see I went to large steel, industrial racks for my quads... they are double the size of the others, 4 plants per shelf, 4 shelf per rack, 4 racks per quad.... here is one in action from today...12 shy of a fully.

respect. have to give,whi real u use all watt u spend, hi

Latest posts

Latest posts