What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Still lurking

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
One last video right before I started hacking them down. I have chopped the Blue Satellite 2.2 plant #1 and I think I am going to pull down a couple more later tonight. I would have pulled the White Castle a few days ago if I could get to it. I am thinking of making a huge rotating table for my plants to sit on so I can get to all of them easily.

[YOUTUBEIF]R2CBI9BeVUc[/YOUTUBEIF]

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Lucky fucker

Lucky fucker

I have semi final numbers for this round but first I have to tell you about how I fucked up super hard. The wife and I took Wed, Thurs, Fri off to get everything trimmed up and we spent most of the week trimming in our hot ass garage. I usually open the garage up in the evening to cool it off and it will stay fairly cool closed up all day but while trimming I did not want the reek drifting through the neighborhood. I have my old exhaust fan and filter hooked up in the garage but I don't think it has enough draw to have the big door opened at all.

So we kicked ass on trimming and we finished up on Thursday so I went out to a friends house to do some drinking. I had a great time and I was pretty buzzed and hungry when I got home so I grabbed some leftover pizza out of the fridge and scarfed it down. I went out to the garage to have a smoke, where all of my trimmed weed was jarred up and being checked for rh before it goes into the big safe and since everything was jarred and I was drunk I was not too worried about the smell. I had a couple smokes and a couple rips and decided to head for bed, this was about midnight. I hit the button to close the door and stumbled off to bed. Well apparently one of my cats was laying under the door and tripped the sensor so the door opened all the way up and stayed open all night. My wife woke me up at 8 when she was going out asking if I knew the garage door was open. Man I shit my pants or the bed or my bed pants, let's just say I was fucking freaking out. I threw on my robe and ran out there and everything was right where I had left it.

So I guess sometimes karma is a real nice lady and keeps the wrong person from wandering by when you are most vulnerable.

Anyway, enough drama and on to the numbers.

I have not trimmed the Bubblicious, it was kind of airy from the heat so I just rough trimmed it into jars for now.

White Castle - 4.5oz

Blue Satellite 2.2 #1 - 4.25oz
Blue Satellite 2.2 #2 - 6.5oz

Blue Vixen - 12oz

I am very happy I got to keep my haul. Peace and love brothers and sisters.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:muahaha: That's funny.

When I first started growing I didn't have filters and blew the stink outside. Then one day my neighbor told me she smelt a skunk. So I ran down and bought 2k worth of filters and fans and just got them hooked up when she called me that night. She told me their was a skunk running across my yard.

You are not the only one here with Karma.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
My veg area is becoming overgrown so I am pulling the four plants in flower a little early. They are at eight and a half weeks and I have been flushing for seven days. I would like to let them go longer but I really have to get my vegging plants into a larger area. That and I am excited for this next round of flowering since it will be the new cuts I got of Girl Scout Cookies, Headband and Plush Berry.

Here is a video of my veg area.

[YOUTUBEIF]5Vr_8xqeL0c[/YOUTUBEIF]

And here are the plants I am chopping today. Three Satellite Fuels and one Blue Vixen.

[YOUTUBEIF]Av3DUIpvCuk[/YOUTUBEIF]

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Deliciously dank man, to bad they can't go a bit longer. Looks like the abominable snowman took a shit on ya plants, frosty madness. This next rounds will be killer with those genes.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Thanks man, that Satellite Fuel is a frosty mofo for sure. I am really stoked for this next round. I am taking a smoke break from cleaning, cloning and transplanting. I plan to have them vegging in the big room later tonight.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I stealthed out one of my bucket reservoirs to try and help keep the light out and keep the funk from growing in the res.

picture.php

picture.php

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Here are some pics and a video of the GSC, Headband and Plush Berry I started flowering 9 days ago and yes I know it is horribly overgrown. I was trying to get the PB's as big as I could. I hacked some of the overgrowth off after I shot the video so it is a little better now.

[YOUTUBEIF]iHSVNu0YaFQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Sorry MM I missed this post somehow. The camera was about $450 for the RX100II model, you can find the RX100I for a bit less and the III is more. I really like the Blue Satellite 2.2 but it seems to have a bit of autoflower in her and it looks like she might be hard to keep around, time will tell. The Blue Vixen is a cross from House of Love seeds here on IC.

New video I shot last night

[YOUTUBEIF]UQerWWsmzo0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Miraculous Meds

Looking good in there still, looks like it might be a little over grown in those corners. Sound like some music from an 80's movie where the drama is just getting ready to get started. Axle Foley's gonna be coming round the corner any second now.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
What day are they at? About 25 ?

Looks like a jungle.

Close, 18 days of 12/12 yesterday when I shot the video and yeah I overvegged by about a week I think. I was trying to get the Plushberrys to be decent sized but the Headband and GSC went crazy.

Looking good in there still, looks like it might be a little over grown in those corners. Sound like some music from an 80's movie where the drama is just getting ready to get started. Axle Foley's gonna be coming round the corner any second now.

Yeah it MIGHT be a LITTLE overgrown :biggrin:

nice lookin tent, what kinda lights you got in there? i like how you keep the mh low and the hps up top.

It is not a tent actually, it is most of a 10'x10' bedroom. I am running a 1000w HPS on top and two 400w CMH in the middle and bottom.

Niiiiiice MC, must smell good in there. I dig that funk the headband puts off, straight flavor.

It smells very nice, I was in there working before I shot the video and the smell is just starting to kick in.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Yeh the headband I ran filled in like crazy. Got to learn that one better before I run more than one at a time. Lots of part because I was not on troop of it.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
sweet. so it's about 5 feet in all directions? does the MH penetrate to the buds at the walls?

The CMH have great penetration, I usually have very little to no larf but this will be a real test, I don't think it has ever been as crowded as it is now.

Yeh the headband I ran filled in like crazy. Got to learn that one better before I run more than one at a time. Lots of part because I was not on troop of it.

Yeah this is my first run on all three of these cuts and I had a feeling the HB might be a real monster because of how fast it grew in veg. Well at least I am growing vertically so I have max headroom.

Latest posts

Latest posts