What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Still lurking

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Howdy everyone, long time no post. I have been growing a couple new things this last round, Kandy Kush from seed and a clone of King Cake which is a strain that a friend of mine made. He has been making his own crosses for years but last year he had the opportunity to do a high plant count selection and really nailed it with King Cake. You might be able to tell, I am a big fan of it. I traded three ounces with him and it was all I had been smoking until I ran out last week so I am glad to have it down and hanging. The Kandy Kush are still going for a few more days.

Kandy Kush pics first. As you can see the KK does not like my full strength MaxiBloom regimen, lots of tip burn but some chunky ass buds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Now the King Cake pics. Nice and frosty and nice and dense too. One thing I really like about it is that it has the same smell all the way through. Vegging plants, flowering plants and the final product all smell the same.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php