What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DabLab Reloaded-- back to vertville

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Sup Vertville,

I'm approaching the end of stretch, and thought it would be appropriate to move my thread from the build section to the vert section where it belongs.

Link to build thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=274734

TLDR;

12kw Medical Grow
18 Plants in 5 Gallon buckets of 80% Perlite, 20% Coco
Drain to waste, Watered 4x per day up to 8x per day at the end of flower.
17 Sin City Nightmare OG, 1 Forum Cut G.S.C.
AutoFeed/AutoDrain
Jacks Hydroponic Nutes - d9 Recipe 3:2 @ 1.5EC

Pics:

PSoiSJx.jpg

hNnZJou.jpg

UKCsxNN.jpg

FX0E6fY.jpg

qUbgFNk.jpg

flat9

Well done! Now if only we can get you to scale down the resolution of those pictures so we can actually see what's going on! Here's a batch image resize program (800 x 600 for each image should be large enough):

http://bir.sourceforge.net/

Actually, I think there should be a setting (for the forum admins) to resize automatically if the size is beyond some amount ... hmmm.

flat9

Hey Dabs not sure if you covered this before but what kind of system are you running there? Just DTW Coco + Perlite?

Edit: sorry Dabs missed it above... Think due to massive photos LOL.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is such a tight set up,Dabs... Damn!!!

Pulling up a bucket for this one...
Nice views down the rows...Solid...:lurk:

Really nice work bro....:respect:

MrAwder

Looking good in here. Subbing up. Something like this will probably be my next step once I have some more sq. footage. What are the rough dimensions?

D

DHF

Those are some healthy plants Bro.....How long`s it take for em ta finish.....

Reason I say is cuz that`s very light budset @ 3 weeks in IF the strain`s an early finisher like I`ve heard most OG`s are....dunno......but....

Maybe they`re just a lil behind due to the stress of movin and dialin room conditions in....anyways...

Gladta have yas back home down here in the "Twisted Kids" forum....We ain`t right down here , and you fit right in Dabster....Keep strokin and bring this shit on hoime.....

Learnin curve on every new setup.....I see lots of room for improvement next run , so good luck and keep us updated....

Guaranteed nobody`ll fuck witchas down here in your thread....Won`t be tolerated.....now....

Get backta work....:biggrin:....

Peace.....Freds......:ying:......

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Looking good in here. Subbing up. Something like this will probably be my next step once I have some more sq. footage. What are the rough dimensions?

32 x 9.

The trellis is 2' away from the walls on both sides, giving an internal area of 5 x 32, and me a walkway all the way around my plants :)

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Those are some healthy plants Bro.....How long`s it take for em ta finish.....

Reason I say is cuz that`s very light budset @ 3 weeks in IF the strain`s an early finisher like I`ve heard most OG`s are....dunno......but....

Maybe they`re just a lil behind due to the stress of movin and dialin room conditions in....anyways...

Day 17 Of flower, so thats week 3 no? Bud sites do look a little lagging to me, but they're starting to form up. I think they're probably jsut a week behind. I had a couple issues in the first week of flower and that probably delayed them by 3-4 days, but things are rolling now. The nightmares arent stretching as much as they did last time *clueless?* but the G.S.C. Is a stretchy bitch!

They finish in 9 weeks, may let them go a few extra days...We'll see how the buds stack up as we finish stretch here. Last time the OG took a full three weeks to stop stretching so we're almost there.

Thanks for all the comments guys:dance013:

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Heres a really shitty pic from my last thread freds;

This is day 21 of flower at my last spot. I'll take a pic in 4 days for comparisson, but you're right. a little behind vs. last round. Think i can get those days back or are they lost for good?

In other words, is the train late, or did it leave the station?

9NTT5zd.jpg

DabOnDabs

Veteran
God I have got to stop smoking dabs. Retard mode is gonna kill me;

Last night i screwed in some incandesents (2 of them) to take pics for you guys.. I forgot to unscrew them and turn them off, and realized today that they had been on for 8 hours of the dark cycle. FUCK!!!!

So i interupted the flower cycle when I needed it to be perfect (slow bud formation)..

Only one day worth of damage, but fuck me. Hermie city this run?

flat9

Lol I think you'll be OK but maybe your gardening and consumption goals are diametrically opposed ha ha.