Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Mister_D View Post
    Screw attitude......... Seed bay and Seed Boutique, support those who support us .
    you know what I tried I signed up .. realized I couldn't just pay with a debit gift card.. a while back. and never tried again.. iuno if they accept that now.. but I heard cash or money order.. and if they get lost ur fucked.

Leave a comment:

• DabOnDabs
    replied
    No problem. Generally, you can get away with smaller pots in coco. Just have to water them accordingly. I've grown 5+ oz plants in the 7x7's... Im sure it could produce more...

Leave a comment:

• Mikenite69
    replied
    Sweet thanks for the info dabs. Just tired of lugging a 3 gallon smartie around full of waterlogged coco in and out of the tent. So I will look into getting some of those smaller pots for sure. Nice grow dabs and thanks for the info much appreciated.

Peace mike

Leave a comment:

• DabOnDabs
    replied
    Originally posted by Mikenite69 View Post
    Hey dabs nice grow! What size pots are those that you used? Are they the 7x7 plastic square pots? Just wondering because I am looking to run coco again with smaller pots for my next run. Thanks for the replys in advance. Peace mike
    Yes mike they are 7x7. I also have some 9x9's and i would definately recommend those. the 7x7's are a little small for my liking

Leave a comment:

• Mikenite69
    replied
    Hey dabs nice grow! What size pots are those that you used? Are they the 7x7 plastic square pots? Just wondering because I am looking to run coco again with smaller pots for my next run. Thanks for the replys in advance. Peace mike

Leave a comment:

• Mister_D
    replied
    Originally posted by green_thumb... View Post
    Thats how i was but they changed things to money order only and they don't carry some breeder stock i like. oh and gypsy got popped and i think he was the owner yeah?
    I wouldn't order seeds with a CC, so that part doesn't bother me. Though I understand if you do, personal choice. Breeder selection might cause me to go elsewhere, but generally speaking bay/bou have you pretty well covered. As for gypsy being popped, yes he was, but that's really like assuming mcdonalds would stop serving burgers if the company president got arrested for something.

Leave a comment:

• green_thumb...
    replied
    Originally posted by Mister_D View Post
    Screw attitude......... Seed bay and Seed Boutique, support those who support us .
    Thats how i was but they changed things to money order only and they don't carry some breeder stock i like. oh and gypsy got popped and i think he was the owner yeah?

Leave a comment:

• DabOnDabs
    replied
    Originally posted by zenmindgreen View Post
    Where do you like ordering your seeds from if you don't mind me asking?

And not to be a complete newbie, but how exactly do you order them? With a money order?

I havent ever ordered them online. I got some seeds at the cannabis cup last year, got some at the 710 cup, and ive also picked some reserva privada seeds up at dispensarys around town

Leave a comment:

• Mister_D
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    attitudes ok . but packages are being snagged a lot.. so be careful. and don't post pictures of ur seeds in the package they send.. lol try to keep there discreet shipping discreet . common courtesy

Leave a comment:

• flat9
    replied
    Hey Dabs have you given Turface or 8822 a whirl? What's your experience w/ Coco? And why DTW? It seems like it's a waste of nutrients... my instinct would be recycle it, and maybe change out the nutes every other week or something...

Leave a comment:

• flat9
    replied
    Originally posted by zenmindgreen View Post

And not to be a complete newbie, but how exactly do you order them? With a money order?
    I get mine from Attitude, using my credit card, with no problems. That said, I also am a patient in WA so I don't feel too much worry about it...

Leave a comment:

• flat9
    replied
    Originally posted by ProMixNSunshine View Post
    "Everythings going pretty good in the room... I Dabbed way too hard and fell asleep while filling my res up and flooded my whole garage"

I was dying at this
    Second that ha ha ha

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by DabOnDabs View Post
    Looks like a great list. I dont know anyone with legit cuts of anything..and I dont trust the dispensarys to get my clones so Im pretty stuck right now until i order some more seeds!

envious brotha!

Leave a comment:

• DabOnDabs
    replied
    Originally posted by ProMixNSunshine View Post
    Chronic
    Critical Mass
    Critical Kush
    Whiteberry
    Mandalla Hashberry
    Akorn (aka snowbud)
    WW
    G13 C99 (Nothing like c99, more indica)
    Kali Mist x BubbleGum (serious seeds)

And a few more freebie's

Clone Only-
    ECSD (Hopefully)
    Cheezle( Hopefully)
    Chem-D (Hopefully)
    Some other Elite's TBD (Hopefully)

I say hopefully because I fucked up and lost a bunch of elite's, and got a bunch back from friends that didn't label them, I'm only 50% sure that one of them is the sour, so I have to go back and beg for forgiveness, ECSD isn't something you should lose..... EVER
    Looks like a great list. I dont know anyone with legit cuts of anything..and I dont trust the dispensarys to get my clones so Im pretty stuck right now until i order some more seeds!

envious brotha!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X