What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DabLab 2.0 - Rebuilt, Dialed, Clean 4000W COCO DTW AUTOFEED

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Update: Week 4 - Day 29

Both sides are really starting to stack. On the right is the lemon diesel, which stacks super long fluffy nugs (Last run i had one nug that was 24'' long)... I was really impressed with her until i started running this Nightmare OG!!!

Holy shit!! The nightmare is stacking just like the LD, but the nugs are way fatter, and feel much denser as well.

Little bit of info on the Nightmare OG:

Sin City Seeds
White Nightmare x OG 18
Flower time - 64 - 70 Days
60% Sativa 40% Indica

bRP2CeJ.jpg

Nightmare OG
LSwYnp0.jpg

cmXywSQ.jpg

Lemon Diesel on the Right
9NsKY3b.jpg

I also want to run their "Sin Mint Cookies".. Im looking into buying some of these seeds soon!

"Using GSC "Forum Cut" we've created a new cookies hybrid. All you love from GSC only faster, more potent, and more flavorful!"

Lineage: GSC x BluePower
Flowering Time: 60-65 Days
Ratio: 40% Sativa 60% Indica

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Supdate: Week 6, Day 37

I think i found a nanner on one of the LD's that was about 6 inches from the light..This room is too narrow to run 22 - 6' Tall Trees , with 4000w. The bulbs are just too fucking hot, and I have trained and trimmed and pruned and tied and i cant get them any further back. Average is about 14'' from the light, but honestly it ranges from 6 inches to 2 feet.

Either way, I picked the nanner and did what I could.. I'll be keeping an eye on that side anyways as the LD seems to be quite susceptible to hermie. Not sure if its the strain, or the grower, but we'll see over the next couple weeks.

I need to be outta this house at the end of the month, so this grow is going to be cut short to day 56 Harvest, which is a full 8 weeks, trimming on a day 1 of week 9. The nightmare-og, and the LD are supposed to be 8-9 week strains, but it still could be a bit early. Oh well. Heres some pics.. The room is filling up nicely

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Badass. Takin notes and gonna build me a vert soon. This seems to be a good yielding set up.keep up the superb work.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Nice looking setup.

Can you explain/list the parts you're using as far as the pvc "T" threaded to?

I assume those are the 1/2" black hole halo's Curious as to the part connecting the 1/2" line to the threaded T.

Thanks.

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Supdate from dumb ass dabbed out idiotville:

I was dicking around with my cycle timer which controls my pump because i flushed a couple cycles of plain water through the plant... Well, anyways, when i was setting it back I somehow got the two knobs backwards and set it to water for 1 minute every hour...

Well, not only did I flood my garage, but i also dumped about 3-4 gallons of 1050 ppm water through each one of the plants...Looks to have caused some nitrogen toxicity(major leaf curl, havent noticed much bud growth in the last 2 days)

Im not really feeling lucas formula w/ tap water... It seems to run way too high of ppm, and after I add silica and hygrozyme, the ppm has been through the roof.

It was up to 1200 ppm

My res is 95 gallons, so i would add

3ml/gallon silica
6ml/gallon micro
9ml/gallon bloom
3ml/gallon hygrozyme
1gram/gallon epsom salts
1ml/gallon drip clean

Now I just fill my res all the way, and do my calculations as if it were for 75 gallons of water.. It keeps my ppm about 900, but can fluctuate to as much as 1000+ at times...

the plants seem to have been okay, as per the pics..The nugs are getting huge..until this recent incident

heres some pics...how fucked am i??
PNmxFEe.jpg

5TYZxZi.jpg

W1klVrb.jpg

I added some water to my res, and the ppm is @ 700. I was planning on going until the 17th with nutes, and then start flushing because I have to be out of this house at the end of the month...

Am i doing this right, or am i missing something? Anyone care to give me a lesson.

My guess from no experience whatsoever is that it looks a bit worse than it actually is - it seems to me like running vert lighting makes plants a bit more susceptible to clawing over just because, but even so I think they're probably good.

The PPM may be a bit high, but if they've been receiving high but relatively stable PPMs throughout the cycle they should be all right. Fluctuating between 1000-1200 should be stable enough to avoid any major problems. it's not, you know, ideal, but it'll be pretty easy to dial in next grow. I always used PPMs as a diagnostic tool more than anything else and let it fluctuate in a bit wider range than that. Ph up ppm down add ferts ph down ppm up add water ph and ppm up or down and you've got something else growing in there.

Needless to say I wouldn't keep feeding that heavy as the tips of some of the leaves are starting to get toasty too. And if you're planning on harvesting in 2 weeks and don't have a flush you're adding to it, you may wanna get on that flush with phed tap water right now. Going less than a 2 week flush with synthetic ferts always really hurt the quality of my final product.

One more thing - the best results I've ever seen in an indoor grow came from an aeroponic grower who pumped his ppms about 100-150 per week through the whole cycle and finished off his plants around 3000 ppms. Super wasteful IMO but the plants didn't have a problem tolerating the gradual changes. It's when you spike the PPMs fast and hard that you get problems.

lvtokerr

i think my plants look a lil clawed when they get too close to the bulb. i dont stack as many bulbs as you do either so the clawing wouldnt be as bad. mjj is tough and can take some abuse. i feed at 1.4 ec so maybe a lower ec helps?

nothing kills a buzz worse than flooding the garage. i fucking hate shop vacing water up. i invested in some of thses glentronics water alarmas off amazon. there like ten bucks a piece and beep pretty loud when they get a lil wet. now my garage doesnt flood as bad any more. ive been thinking about mounting the sensor in the res so it beeps before it over fills.

either way that wall of nug looks nice. makes me want to give smaller vert plants next project.

DabOnDabs

Veteran
SuPDate! Day 42

Trimmed the rest of the fan leaves off after these pics, Pretty much straight buds now... Flushing starts tonight.. Gonna go a full 2 weeks flush

S6fSsWe.jpg

rVYKMpi.jpg
VPAsklh.jpg
UwQPDqN.jpg
cX9Y4Zb.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts