What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DabLab 2.0 - Rebuilt, Dialed, Clean 4000W COCO DTW AUTOFEED

A

AlterEgo860

attitudes ok . but packages are being snagged a lot.. so be careful. and don't post pictures of ur seeds in the package they send.. lol try to keep there discreet shipping discreet . common courtesy

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Where do you like ordering your seeds from if you don't mind me asking?

And not to be a complete newbie, but how exactly do you order them? With a money order?

I havent ever ordered them online. I got some seeds at the cannabis cup last year, got some at the 710 cup, and ive also picked some reserva privada seeds up at dispensarys around town

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Screw attitude......... Seed bay and Seed Boutique, support those who support us :good:.

Thats how i was but they changed things to money order only and they don't carry some breeder stock i like. oh and gypsy got popped and i think he was the owner yeah?

Mister_D

Veteran
Thats how i was but they changed things to money order only and they don't carry some breeder stock i like. oh and gypsy got popped and i think he was the owner yeah?

I wouldn't order seeds with a CC, so that part doesn't bother me. Though I understand if you do, personal choice. Breeder selection might cause me to go elsewhere, but generally speaking bay/bou have you pretty well covered. As for gypsy being popped, yes he was, but that's really like assuming mcdonalds would stop serving burgers if the company president got arrested for something.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey dabs nice grow! What size pots are those that you used? Are they the 7x7 plastic square pots? Just wondering because I am looking to run coco again with smaller pots for my next run. Thanks for the replys in advance. Peace mike

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Hey dabs nice grow! What size pots are those that you used? Are they the 7x7 plastic square pots? Just wondering because I am looking to run coco again with smaller pots for my next run. Thanks for the replys in advance. Peace mike

Yes mike they are 7x7. I also have some 9x9's and i would definately recommend those. the 7x7's are a little small for my liking

Mikenite69

Veteran
Sweet thanks for the info dabs. Just tired of lugging a 3 gallon smartie around full of waterlogged coco in and out of the tent. So I will look into getting some of those smaller pots for sure. Nice grow dabs and thanks for the info much appreciated.

Peace mike

DabOnDabs

Veteran
No problem. Generally, you can get away with smaller pots in coco. Just have to water them accordingly. I've grown 5+ oz plants in the 7x7's... Im sure it could produce more...

A

AlterEgo860

Screw attitude......... Seed bay and Seed Boutique, support those who support us :good:.

you know what I tried I signed up .. realized I couldn't just pay with a debit gift card.. a while back. and never tried again.. iuno if they accept that now.. but I heard cash or money order.. and if they get lost ur fucked.

Latest posts

Latest posts